Britney gives assistant Vicky earrings as a gift

1 minute ago, handmedown said:

You can't have a 'friendship' when one person is literally paying the other to be there.

That's bull**** and a very immature, sheltered, and ignorant way of looking at it. Britney is a world famous pop star with many business endeavours, she needs an assistant. That doesn't mean they can't become friends. Felicia was also being paid to be Britney's assistant for years, so I assume you think they weren't friends either?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, handmedown said:

You can't have a 'friendship' when one person is literally paying the other to be there.

That isn’t the slightest bit true. Bosses and their employees can be friends. I was and still am good friends with my boss from my last job. My cousin goes to the bar at least once a month with his boss and co-workers. I know of a lot of people who are friends with their bosses, especially those who work in fields like medical, plastic or cosmetic surgery. Keep in mind, this is an assistant so a lot of personal information is interchanged. By definition and based on what we’ve seen, they are considered friends.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

That's bull**** and a very immature, sheltered, and ignorant way of looking at it. Britney is a world famous pop star with many business endeavours, she needs an assistant. That doesn't mean they can't become friends. Felicia was also being paid to be Britney's assistant for years, so I assume you think they weren't friends either?

Preach. I hate how “fans” think they can speak for Britney and what or who they consider to be her ‘friends’. I would hope for any celebrity’s assistant, not just Britney, to be a friend rather than a leaching foe like Robin. Fans need to get a grip and with the times.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Preach. I hate how “fans” think they can speak for Britney and what or who they consider to be her ‘friends’. I would hope for any celebrity’s assistant, not just Britney, to be a friend rather than a leaching foe like Robin. Fans need to get a grip and with the times.

Right? They are so out of touch lmao. It's like some of these "fans" have no concept of the way real life works and they seem to think Vicky is paid to do nothing other than be Britney's BFF? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It's like they don't realise her assistant is the person who arranges and co-ordinates her business appointments, her travel arrangements, meetings with her lawyer, any personal and daily errands, and much more. It's like some fans on here think that because she isn't performing or releasing music, she isn't busy and doesn't have any business aspect to her life. There's a lot of upkeep and moving parts to everyday life when you are someone like Britney Spears, even if you aren't in an album cycle or on tour lmao.. She has an assistant because she needs one, and it's lucky that she's found someone like Vicky that she also has bonded with on a personal level

• Love 3
13 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Right? They are so out of touch lmao. It's like some of these "fans" have no concept of the way real life works and they seem to think Vicky is paid to do nothing other than be Britney's BFF? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It's like they don't realise her assistant is the person who arranges and co-ordinates her business appointments, her travel arrangements, meetings with her lawyer, any personal and daily errands, and much more. It's like some fans on here think that because she isn't performing or releasing music, she isn't busy and doesn't have any business aspect to her life. There's a lot of upkeep and moving parts to everyday life when you are someone like Britney Spears, even if you aren't in an album cycle or on tour lmao.. She has an assistant because she needs one, and it's lucky that she's found someone like Vicky that she also has bonded with on a personal level

Ask yourself if this paid employee would have the freedom to say “Britney I love you but you’re acting like a crazy ***** on Insta and you need to stop” without the risk of loosing her job.

That’s the stuff friends should say to one another. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, handmedown said:

Ask yourself if this paid employee would have the freedom to say “Britney I love you but you’re acting like a crazy ***** on Insta and you need to stop” without the risk of loosing her job.

That’s the stuff friends should say to one another. 

Maybe you should shut the **** up and mind your business and stop being a judgmental ****. Have any of your friends told you that yet?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block