Nicki Minaj feat. Lady Gaga. Are We Here for It?

• 3 months later...

That would be cool like 8 - 10 years ago :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: I feel like the gp (not those who are barbz) would feel annoyed by it; Nicki's tantrums (however right) on Twitter, defence of her hubby, that beef with Belcalis etc. annoyed the gp. Then there's Gaga who's apparently focusing on acting (remember how fast she lost interest in Chromatica) and gets recognition by acting legends + takes the same route as the OG avon lady Rihanna + some of her fans she got during her ASIB era turned their backs on her during 2020 presidental election (for obvious reasons). Now it would not make sense for neither of them to join forces because it would create drama around it and Gaga had already her share when she worked with R. Kelly and then deleted their song. But who knows, we have no idea of what's going on behind the closed doors so I'll let you dream :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Like 1
On 3/16/2022 at 12:47 PM, Leolileinstein said:

Exactly and I'm fairly sure she knows how problematic Nicky is lol. 

If Gaga should collab with anyone, it should be Britney or Beyoncé again

Belcalis is problematic too and Gaga has interacted with her on multiple occasions (TT, IG, award shows). Gaga has no problem with problematic people; she worked with R. Kelly :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Unfortunately gaga is more of a musician, so you think Nicki's gonna be happy to work with a control freak like gaga. 

Plus it would be a downgrade after all she already collaborated with Madonna 3X, so why work with the one thar paid former label mate to say bad things about her 

Plus Nicki made it known her and pop Music are done, unfortunately she is the same boat as Chris Brown but worse, as the US cancelled her over her husband and his record. 

Like barbz state everybody cancelled her.

The hip hop world did cos of shether, then her marriage and that to the gp was the final straw. 

So she has her fans, but that's small cos in the US, loyalty is not known at all. 

Any scandal and people get pissed.

Wouldn't be here for it. Gaga has been trying to be seen as a real musician and working with a rap artist would be seen as a downgrade. People don't equate rap with serious artistic talent.

I didn't listen to Gaga's last album, except for the awful Rain on me (which steals the same melody as Crazy album version), and she seemed to want to recreate her pop image again, which made it look like she isn't fully commited to what route she wants to take as an artist after trying to be taken as serious.

All in all, no. Two very different artists that wouldn't blend well.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block