Nicki Minaj feat. Lady Gaga. Are We Here for It?

3 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I'm indifferent to Nicki's music, and Gaga has recently  been a little boring HOWEVER 

Can you imagine an album by a big time female artist where every song on the album features a different female artist??!? Probably expensive as h.e..ll with all those features, but CAN. YOU. IMAGINE?!?!

Britney would be the only one who could successfully do this.

• Haha 2

Nicki's rep currently is so damaged...it's best for Britney to stay away from her for the love of her freedom. People are watching Britney, waiting for her to do (what they feel are) stupid things including working with people like Nicki so they can shout "see! People should have never freed her".

It's the hard truth. People are WAITING for her to "mess up".

Nicki's twitter rants and her husband would do no good.

For the record... I personally find it sad people are waiting for Britney to make mistakes but Britney also shouldn't give the haters what they want. So I prefer for her to stay a little bit low for her own good. But again, I don't agree with people waiting to bash her.

As for Nicki. Her husband is a huge problem and I am not okay with it.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block