Britney Spears spotted arriving at Paris Hilton's gated community!

8 hours ago, Damon said:

"Britney Spears headed over to her longtime friend Paris Hilton's gated community in Los Angeles on Thursday. 

The singer–songwriter, 40, was driven by an associate in a large white Mercedes SUV".

55273239-10606217-Can-t-see-much-While-h

55273241-10606217-image-m-41-16471104386

I really hope she's enjoying seeing WHOEVER she wants, WHENEVER she wants. Freedom suits you, queen! And rightly so! :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10606217/Britney-Spears-driven-longtime-friend-Paris-Hiltons-gated-community-Los-Angeles.html

Some of you “fans” are awful.

Sharing paparazzi pics just enable them to keep harassing her

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ElToxico said:

they will take pics of her regardless, idk why some of yall think that by not posting the pap pics they will stop photographing her

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, ElToxico said:

Don't act like you're on some high horse but run to the thread anyway - not here for hypocrites :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You coming into the thread is consuming the photos, so don't even act holier than thou.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I'm not exactly a fan of Paris but I'm happy to know Britney is going places and seeing people, and Paris is many things but she's also a good connection to have, and from what I've seen she always speaks about Britney with kindness and respect.

And for people saying she looks awful, you should try being photographed with one of those wide lenses from who know how far, at night in an awful light inside your car. Context matters.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, warioaddams said:

She needs to FEEL beautiful all the time like the Queen she is.

Fixed, she doesn’t need a glam squad if she doesn’t want one. She’s already experienced what it’s like to be one of the most beautiful and sought after celebrities. Let her be a person outside of that now and love herself today for everything she’s been through and more 

• Love 2
  • Like 2