Britney feat BLACKPINK and Nicki Minaj would be epic

7 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yes but Britney is a dancer and would absolutely be expected to dance it it 

Says who? Even a standing video with Blackpink would give millions of views. You are not the current generation honey, so people don't care young generation will be streaming and watching and loving it without dancing as well.

• Love 2

I don't listen to Blackpink myself, but they're very much still popular. their shtick is just that they have all their fans on a diet, they don't release music the way other kpop acts do. they debuted in 2016 and so far have released only 25 songs. I don't know why, but it works for them, people are so starved for their music, when they DO release something people go crazy. I realize people still struggle to accept kpop artists are a thing now because america loves to pretend english pop is the standard/the only type of music worth listening to, but it's time to get over it lol.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

You might be right, it’s true that my generation would expect dancing from Brit but maybe this generation is down with Brit not dancing. I mean not dancing is something I’ve never considered.

Not really, you should give content people. You don't have to dance always just because you are an dancer, KPOP acts don't dance always. KPOP is also much about visuals, Britney can do a lot of things with such acts as Rose from Blackpink is a huge fan of Britney and grew up learning her dances actually. As i said dancing isn't everything. 

4 hours ago, LostAvenger said:

People here don't know how big BTS, Black pink oe in short KPOP now is. American pop is struggling to even come on par with them, but then people here want to be blind. A collab with these people would make britney smash hard! 

We know how big BTS and Blackpink are, especially within certain demographics. We just don’t want to see them collaborating with Britney. Quality /= smash hit.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Persona said:

I don't listen to Blackpink myself, but they're very much still popular. their shtick is just that they have all their fans on a diet, they don't release music the way other kpop acts do. they debuted in 2016 and so far have released only 25 songs. I don't know why, but it works for them, people are so starved for their music, when they DO release something people go crazy. I realize people still struggle to accept kpop artists are a thing now because america loves to pretend english pop is the standard/the only type of music worth listening to, but it's time to get over it lol.

100% agree. Not for nothing they're currently the music act in YT with most subscribers, they beat Justin Bieber months ago. I think the language is the problem, I've seen a lot of US people mocking spanish (and they don't realize how lame they look), imagine korean lol. But the production of kpop music and MVs are far for US reach and that's a fact. 

• Love 1

Blackpink X Britney would be legendary. 

Britney seems to actually know who they are too. 

Ya'll are so old. Lol.

But Britney herself was on the k-pop train before it was ever cool in America, as always ahead of her time.

and Blackpink is HUGE in Asia, ya'll have no idea.

Britney is also the best selling female foreign artist in Asia in the last 25 years. Remember her piece of me tour in Asia.

A Blackpink X Britney collab which is done right with the k-pop budget and choreography would be mind blowing.

I have yet to see a k-pop western artist collab done fully right. I believe Britney can truly pull it off. Her influence in all over k-pop and it would be a full circle moment. 

Ya'll need to get with the program.  This would also introduce Britney to a whole new demographic and generation. 

Blackpink literally debued in the year Britney released her last album and have grown into giants globally in a short time.

• Love 4

it IS a good idea not only bc of the success it'd be but because their sounds are also very similar. Every balckpink song could be a Britney Spears song easily. They're really influenced by the type of pop artist britney is. They call these type of girl groups in K-Pop "Girl Crush" and that's exactly what britney is. Also, their collabs with Dua, Gaga and Selena have been very good so far. They're good adapting themselves into American pop music and they all sing in english so language wouldn't really be a problem. 

I think they might come up with a full english song for their next lead single, which is rumored to be out around June. We'll see, but I think they will since releasing full english song has given BTS the chance to debut with like 3 singles at top of the Billboard chart. I bet everyone is trying to book a collab with Blackpink lately, but Britney is the one that I really see fitting for their sound. I wish it happens 

14 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

This is a throw away comment not a thread topic. This is a trash idea because blackpink is the dlist version of 2ne1. Nicki is also a one trick pony. Please stop making threads every day with britney feat blah blah zlist singer would be amazing this is redic :clownery_makeup_meme::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

2NE1 wish they had the success Blackpink has :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Blackpink should not be collaborating with has beens anyway :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Britney should stick with artists like Tinashe, Backstreet boys, Will.i.flop, and G-Eazy. Or another collab with Sabi And the Pot of vegetables  :clownery_makeup_meme:

On 3/12/2022 at 5:43 PM, SumoCyco2017 said:

This is a throw away comment not a thread topic. This is a trash idea because blackpink is the dlist version of 2ne1. Nicki is also a one trick pony. Please stop making threads every day with britney feat blah blah zlist singer would be amazing this is redic :clownery_makeup_meme::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Agree if Britney make a k-pop collab it has to be with the queens of 2NE1

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block