Britney feat BLACKPINK and Nicki Minaj would be epic

3 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Are Blackpink still popular? I haven't really heard anything about them for about 2 years. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:Β And if we want Britney to have a big hit, then her collaborating with Doja or Cardi would make more sense. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

The Boss ***** X Work ***** mashup proves this is the right collab we need. I tried to find it on YouTube and it disappeared. Someone on Exhale made itΒ :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

No it be pretty embarrassing for Brit because BLACKPINK are like amazing dancers and are young and everything…and that mashup is proof that that’s an awful ideaΒ 

Blackpink collabarated with Selena Gomez, dancing is not everything lol.Β 

People here don't know how big BTS, Black pink oe in short KPOP now is. American pop is struggling to even come on par with them, but then people here want to be blind. A collab with these people would make britney smash hard!Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block