According to MRC data Britney is one of the ten most known artists in the United States with over 80% of the population claiming to know her

28 minutes ago, LosingMe said:

Nice to see the 2000s girls still in the game. The millenials are the biggest segment of the population after the boomers and we still have a major presence on the internet

Of course, considering britney hasn't done anything big musically from like 10 years and doesn't have big social media presence like JlO or Beyonce, britney is shining and thriving we love to see.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Britney's the standard we been knew. Where's Xtina? Where's Katy? Where's Rihanna? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Well Katy was only big for two years. Why is J lo on the list but Rihanna isn't? I guess j. Lo's movies are hitten and Rihanna didn't hit at the right time to reach old people because TV and magazines were fading in 2011-2012 when she was the biggest. But she was on the radio non-stop then. I guess the innocent young virgin always hits in every culture every age group. Whoever came up with Britney's Lolita image in the late 90's needs to be inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame. 

Britney is an icon that will live on forever. Her brand will continue to make millions even after she is gone like MJ. She’s made it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Free Britney is a huge part of her popularity again. Her being free and being herself makes her a superstar. She is more popular now then the last several years of the conservatorship. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, LosingMe said:

Well Katy was only big for two years. Why is J lo on the list but Rihanna isn't? I guess j. Lo's movies are hitten and Rihanna didn't hit at the right time to reach old people because TV and magazines were fading in 2011-2012 when she was the biggest. But she was on the radio non-stop then. I guess the innocent young virgin always hits in every culture every age group. Whoever came up with Britney's Lolita image in the late 90's needs to be inducted to the Rock and Roll Hall of fame. 

True, my mom is old and doesn't know Rihanna. But sure knows Britney and JLo.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.