Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa's 'Sweetest Pie' music video out now!

Slayer

The song's generic as hell but kind of a bop on my 10th listen, but the video is not it. I'm so sick of these dark and twisted music videos with blatant Illuminati symbolism, especially videos for uptempo pop songs since the dark imagery makes no sense in the context of the song itself.

I remember 10 years ago whenever a music video would come out and had occult imagery, people would say "they're just making fun of conspiracy theories" to justify that shit, but now every other music video is the same. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I'm tired of demonic stuff. Getting old. Why can't we just get a damn choreo video instead of these nasty weirdo videos? 

Because these new crop of artists are pure lazy. They don’t wanna put in the extra work with choreography. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block