Megan Thee Stallion & Dua Lipa's 'Sweetest Pie' music video out now!

Slayer

Does Megan even have bars? She’s so weak. Dua is a gorgeous Queen and she’s doing charity by associating herself with this flop. Tina Snow? I took two bars off just to laugh! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I will stream for Dua because she’s serving vocals, outshining everybody and looking flawless! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I feel bad, the gays of today don't really know what slayage is. 

But when they were kids, they probably weren't into Britney or the pop Music of the 00s, as parents had Barney or some pre school show on to entertain them via their approval. So by the time they came into Music of course it wasn't goimg to be with what's on the radio cos even in the iTunes era who listened to radio but people who drived as it wasn't easy to connect ipods then as it is using your bluetooth so your stuck with what your oatebts preferred..

So of course todays stars can't compare cos that's all they know is being marketed to them

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block