WHEN I'M GONE, I'M NEVER REALLY GONE

Blackout2006

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Speed X said:

Too many missteps.

What Happened to Katy Perry’s Career?

By Adam Delin

https://fordhamobserver.com/52765/opinions/what-happened-to-katy-perry/

1. Getting involved in politics during the 2016 election. People didn’t like it. She should’ve remained silent like her peers did.

3. Waiting 4 years before releasing a new album (accompanied by a poorly welcomed haircut). She waited way too long and she lost momentum.

4. Working with Dr. Luke amid the abuse allegations.

5. The insensitive comments about Britney Spears, her mental health and her inability (according to her) to handle the pressure of being #1.

6. The beef with Taylor Swift.

7. Her overall perceived inauthenticity. Around the Witness era she was talking about releasing purposeful and woke music. Only it was not reflecting the purpose she was talking about: she never touched on politics again, which was perceived like a PR stunt rather than real activism, she released Swish Swish, a clap back song about her beef with Taylor, her working relationship with Dr Luke, and mocking Britney’s struggles.

Reveal hidden contents

Side note: she mocked Britney because of her breakdown driven by the pressures of fame. She was in a great position to do it, as she’d scored numerous #1s, putting her up there with Michael. What’s funny is that as soon as her commercial success faded, she started struggling with her mental health as she fell into depression and even experienced suicidal thoughts.

8. This awkward performance. She had to change the whole thing last minute because Migos refused to perform with the Drag Queens as planned.

In sum, she’s the victim of her own success.

God that haircut really ruined her career :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Stevenxshapiro said:

Katy’s styling in this video is flawless. I would love to see Britney in something like this for her comeback if she sticks with pop music. 

11 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Gorl this is how you decide to stage your comeback? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Choices. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I sold 100k extra reputation points through this bestie :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

U should do this as well :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

10 hours ago, mfanbs said:

why is this mess in Britney's section? 

:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Because :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block