Britney to Jamie Lynn: "I'm here to put you in your place," "You and dad pushed me in the corner"

KrisJ

Hope Britney isn't holding out hope for sisterhood. These people don't change, a lot of bruised hearts out there from toxic family. 

They only understand legal, financial boundaries and absolutely shutting them out. Hope she takes that leap and leaves them to deal with the consequences. Karma comes home to them when you remove yourself from their drama

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Dont get me wrong,

Im all for Britney expressing herself cause of being silenced for 13 yrs but

this whole ranting about her stupid family is getting old.

This won't look good and will only make the gp think she's unstable and crazy.

Thats why im glad she's writing a book for that way,

she can control the narrative and it wont be held against her

JL throws narcissistic tantrums and was apparently doing the conservatorship job instead of James. Sounds pretty complicit and abusive to me.  

JL / Lou  has PR articles placed about how she won't just sit back " and take it", implying  how Britney is crazy and attacking her, and  subtly mocking Britney on Instagram.  Actively trying to bully and  make Britney look bad , not just with the book and interviews.  

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I feel for her, but honestly this isn't the time or the place. Britney should have the right people around her supporting her healing and SPEAKING YOUR TRUTH definitely is, but there are repercussions to doing it on social media, and no matter how you try to defend it, it's not right. It should be done in court, in a book, in an interview maybe but.... It is very easy to twist actions like this to say "Britney's not mentally fit, look at what she's posting" because the social norms don't justify this. Don't come at me, it's just the honest truth...  Part of being an adult is learning when to pick your battles, and to do them appropriately. However, I give her compassion because she never had the opportunity to learn these things, and now she has to figure them out at 40. She almost would benefit from an intuitive life coach to help guide her through this transition...

You will have to understand Britney was caged for most of her youth, while I agree and understand your point but the thing is that maturity doesn't fall from trees it takes time which Britney never got any. Her posts are immature but the point is that she isn't mature herself it will take time for the first Time in 14 years she got her money in her hands can you imagine this? She hasn't taken any decisions for herself, now you cannot expect her to be an adult all of a sudden as well. A golden cage was still a cage, as much as we both want maturity from her side I think it's time to accept it will take time and she will vent out on her IG. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

It is normal and human to want to speak out, set the record straight and call out abusers. The occasional truth bomb is fine.  

Like it or not there are questions people have. This is the quickest way to set the record straight, and put her mind at peace. She has been silenced for years.

CON   give interviews, write books, plant articles to sway the narrative against her. 

She has book, interview and legal action in process. 

But they are used to her turning the other cheek or unable to respond. They need to understand that isn't happening any more. 

Like all bullies, it ends when you stand up to them and show them you mean business. And like all bullies, they are cowards. Nothing but bluster, deceit and lies.  They need a docile submissive target. Britney is showing them she isn't that 

The occasional post sends an important message. As long as it is just a taste of what's to come. Real retribution and financial, legal, criminal consequences.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I feel for her, but honestly this isn't the time or the place. Britney should have the right people around her supporting her healing and SPEAKING YOUR TRUTH definitely is, but there are repercussions to doing it on social media, and no matter how you try to defend it, it's not right. It should be done in court, in a book, in an interview maybe but.... It is very easy to twist actions like this to say "Britney's not mentally fit, look at what she's posting" because the social norms don't justify this. Don't come at me, it's just the honest truth...  Part of being an adult is learning when to pick your battles, and to do them appropriately. However, I give her compassion because she never had the opportunity to learn these things, and now she has to figure them out at 40. She almost would benefit from an intuitive life coach to help guide her through this transition...

Posting things that is deemed immature doesn’t justify having your rights taken away from you. She’s been working since she was 7 and has had a life full of immense pressure to be a global superstar. Everything she’s done has been under a magnifying glass so things we would deem as private aren’t private to her. Someone literally took a picture of her ******* getting out of a car and it was plastered for all the works to see. We can’t blame her for making something we think as private public. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

"Britney's not mentally fit, look at what she's posting"

She almost would benefit from an intuitive life coach to help guide her through this transition...

No one buys this narrative that she's not mentally fit anymore, this is 2022 not 2007. 

Not even gonna comment on the life coach part 😂 cringe-worthy

• Love 1
10 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Oh wow, that's so generous of you to give her compassion.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, NoGlorySlander said:

You will have to understand Britney was caged for most of her youth, while I agree and understand your point but the thing is that maturity doesn't fall from trees it takes time which Britney never got any. Her posts are immature but the point is that she isn't mature herself it will take time for the first Time in 14 years she got her money in her hands can you imagine this? She hasn't taken any decisions for herself, now you cannot expect her to be an adult all of a sudden as well. A golden cage was still a cage, as much as we both want maturity from her side I think it's time to accept it will take time and she will vent out on her IG. 

Yes dear, that's exactly why I ended my thoughts with "I give her compassion because she is 40 and has never had the opportunity to learn this." :)

2 hours ago, sykology said:

Posting things that is deemed immature doesn’t justify having your rights taken away from you. She’s been working since she was 7 and has had a life full of immense pressure to be a global superstar. Everything she’s done has been under a magnifying glass so things we would deem as private aren’t private to her. Someone literally took a picture of her ******* getting out of a car and it was plastered for all the works to see. We can’t blame her for making something we think as private public. 

I never said it justified having her rights taken away. 

Ya'll really need to learn to read and analyze before you go off because something triggers you.

Take away the whole concept of this conservatorship- these reactions are MESSY.  I never insinuated anything like what you are saying. I am just saying this gives Jaime Lynn an opportunity to continue her trash talking of Britney, and also lets Jamie Lynn's LAWYER use these responses in court, when Rosengart is trying to claim Britney is taking the high road in cease and desist letters, yet she's trash talking her sister publicly. 

THINK CRITICALLY. Oy vey.. 

1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

No one buys this narrative that she's not mentally fit anymore, this is 2022 not 2007. 

Not even gonna comment on the life coach part 😂 cringe-worthy

Where did I say that narrative is what people are buying? All I said is it is like giving a defense in a court room additional examples to use. Britney's reactions are going AGAINST what her Lawyer is saying she is doing ("taking the high road"). Please read and analyze a comment before you go off.

If you don't think Britney would benefit from a life coach of any sort, you're cringe... She has been caged and treated like a child for YEARS. You don't think she could benefit from counseling, life coaching, perhaps even an energy healing to help her? That's cringe, dear. She should be taking all the assistance she can get to build herself into an autonomous adult, since she has been living pretty much like a child with no rights since the conservatorship. You don't get set free from something terrible like that and you're finally "totally okay" and understand how the world works.

39 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Oh wow, that's so generous of you to give her compassion.

y'all are too much... please start looking at things from a holistic perspective. That's how the real world works. Yes. I give her compassion. Do you now what that means? I am understanding and sensitive to what she has gone through, and I understand WHY she is reacting this way. Just because she is reacting this way doesn't make it the BEST thing for her. There are much better ways for her to heal and process her trauma, this is just making things messy for her because she is projecting her pain publicly, instead of learning how to deal with it and process it. Any therapist or life coach would say for Britney to write out all of these feelings in one letter, and then decide if she wants to send it to Jaime Lynn. Posting it on IG is cringe + is literally going against what her lawyer claims Britney is doing, which is supposedly "Taking the high road". That also gives JL ammunition to use whenever all of this **** with Tri-Star goes to court. 

Think a bit before you respond. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block