Britney to Jamie Lynn: "I'm here to put you in your place," "You and dad pushed me in the corner"

KrisJ

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

You have to look at dynamics Jamie Spears and Lynne Spears were the abusive parents to the Spears children, they hold the power not JL.

that's not how it works. we don't know the dynamics for sure either. The little we know of it is...Lynne sounded like she was on house arrest. She was being monitored too. Does that remind you of someone?

• Like 3

Seems like Britney is reading JL’s book week after week. Cause she seems to address things randomly. Like she reads some, goes on a rant, puts it down for weeks, then reads some more. The part about Jamie Lynn not letting Britney touch  Ivey broke my heart. Jamie Lynn knows how much Britney loves babies, specially baby girls. Also, seems to me like Jamie Lynn manipulates her parents and talks to her parents in a way that Britney never dared to. Britney would have gotten smacked for the way JL acts and talks to her parents. That much has been made clear when Jamie Lynn said “she runs the show”, “cracks the whip” etc 

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, sykology said:

There is no question Britney loves her sister and I think she goes back and forth, coming to terms with what someone she loves so much, did to her. Honestly it must be very lonely being Britney Spears. I don’t think money or fame ever mattered to her. It was unconditional love. I don’t think she can wrap her head around what has actually happened. This isn’t about being crazy, it’s just about absolute heartbreak. 

Yes, she is processing years and years of trauma, and possibly, reading and uncovering information and events that were previously hidden for her. She is also grieving for the loss of her family. For what they did to her. I truly believe that Britney would love a sincere apology but she will never get one. 

• Love 9

So sad. . It's truly disgusting what they have been getting away with. Clearly the 4 month lock was TOO far. It almost killed her. Britney loves her family so much, this is heartbreaking for her to understand. 

Her whole family need to be held accountable. 

Also on the JL and parents dynamic. Its quite clear by her book she respects and likes LT way more than her mom. JL hates Lynne, and she is scared of JL. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s a valid comment. Jamie was the one giving out the money. Jamie Lynn clearly has a weird loyalty to him. He’s a known addict and has been in poor health for years. I have no doubt in my mind that she ran that show and used his problems to her advantage, aka the $100,000 that went to her husbands business. 

Somehow I never thought of the very real possibility that Jamie was simply giving his money to Jamie Lynn and Brian.   Jamie made $16k a month and lived in a trailer.  He was obviously giving his money to other people.   When Jamie Lynn said she "never got any money from Britney," that's technically true.   She got it from Jamie, who got it from Britney's estate.

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Somehow I never thought of the very real possibility that Jamie was simply giving his money to Jamie Lynn and Brian.   Jamie made $16k a month and lived in a trailer.  He was obviously giving his money to other people.   When Jamie Lynn said she "never got any money from Britney," that's technically true.   She got it from Jamie, who got it from Britney's estate.

excited friends tv GIFThis makes sense…that little rat

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

While we are on the topic of the untalented troll, has anyone noticed she is now posting pictures of her kids again? She truly is unwell. 

2 hours ago, Busybee said:

She probably realized she can't use them to garner sympathy points anymore. It was never about the children otherwise she would have stopped posting them all together.

Her younger daughter made a cameo on Sweet Magnolias so no need to hide their faces on ig anymore.....

9 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Her younger daughter made a cameo on Sweet Magnolias so no need to hide their faces on ig anymore.....

She had un hidden photos on her ig the whole time so there was never a reason to hide them she was just being dramatic and using them to try to gain sympathy 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, sykology said:

There is no question Britney loves her sister and I think she goes back and forth, coming to terms with what someone she loves so much, did to her. 

I have an emotionally abusive father and I understand Britney. You can't help but love your family, as much as they hurt you. It's complicated 😕 

• Love 3
  • Like 6

I feel for her, but honestly this isn't the time or the place. Britney should have the right people around her supporting her healing and SPEAKING YOUR TRUTH definitely is, but there are repercussions to doing it on social media, and no matter how you try to defend it, it's not right. It should be done in court, in a book, in an interview maybe but.... It is very easy to twist actions like this to say "Britney's not mentally fit, look at what she's posting" because the social norms don't justify this. Don't come at me, it's just the honest truth...  Part of being an adult is learning when to pick your battles, and to do them appropriately. However, I give her compassion because she never had the opportunity to learn these things, and now she has to figure them out at 40. She almost would benefit from an intuitive life coach to help guide her through this transition...

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block