Britney to Jamie Lynn: "I'm here to put you in your place," "You and dad pushed me in the corner"

KrisJ

44 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I never said it justified having her rights taken away. 

Ya'll really need to learn to read and analyze before you go off because something triggers you.

Take away the whole concept of this conservatorship- these reactions are MESSY.  I never insinuated anything like what you are saying. I am just saying this gives Jaime Lynn an opportunity to continue her trash talking of Britney, and also lets Jamie Lynn's LAWYER use these responses in court, when Rosengart is trying to claim Britney is taking the high road in cease and desist letters, yet she's trash talking her sister publicly. 

THINK CRITICALLY. Oy vey.. 

I think we all know its not a good place to air your dirty laundry and I totally agree with you on that.  I just think Britney does not have that same sense of privacy that people who are not famous do.  

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

I never said it justified having her rights taken away. 

Ya'll really need to learn to read and analyze before you go off because something triggers you.

Take away the whole concept of this conservatorship- these reactions are MESSY.  I never insinuated anything like what you are saying. I am just saying this gives Jaime Lynn an opportunity to continue her trash talking of Britney, and also lets Jamie Lynn's LAWYER use these responses in court, when Rosengart is trying to claim Britney is taking the high road in cease and desist letters, yet she's trash talking her sister publicly. 

THINK CRITICALLY. Oy vey.. 

You can't take away the whole concept of the conservatorship because that's the context for the posts you call "messy" 

It's GOING to be messy. What did you expect? Perfectly crafted poetry? A s** club banger with generic lyrics about dancing her worries away? These are raw emotions and she will get better. I really believe that. She is sorting it all out. 

People also spoke on her behalf about her career, her mental health, her legal rights and custodial rights, etc. PUBLICLY for years. Her sister had a book ready to go two months after the conservatorship ended exploiting her sister. Britney has every right to speak out. Is this how it should be permanently? No. But once she takes the time to develop meaningful relationships, find a publicist she actually trusts, it will change. It just will take time. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

y'all are too much... please start looking at things from a holistic perspective. That's how the real world works. Yes. I give her compassion. Do you now what that means? I am understanding and sensitive to what she has gone through, and I understand WHY she is reacting this way. Just because she is reacting this way doesn't make it the BEST thing for her. There are much better ways for her to heal and process her trauma, this is just making things messy for her because she is projecting her pain publicly, instead of learning how to deal with it and process it. Any therapist or life coach would say for Britney to write out all of these feelings in one letter, and then decide if she wants to send it to Jaime Lynn. Posting it on IG is cringe + is literally going against what her lawyer claims Britney is doing, which is supposedly "Taking the high road". That also gives JL ammunition to use whenever all of this **** with Tri-Star goes to court. 

Think a bit before you respond. 

How about you think yourself first before writing all that hogwash? You're saying that she should write and send this to a person who's literally writing books about her private interactions and reading out her private messages.

• Love 4

It seems Brit has a hard time coming to terms with JL showing her true colors to her and the world. Must be so hard to accept that your sister doesn’t care about anything but your money.

I hope Britney continues to speak her truth however she sees fit. I find it ironic that people wanted to know the truth and hear her speak her mind for years but now it’s “she’s not doing it the right way”. I’m just going to ignore those comments now because quite frankly they piss me off.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

If you don't think Britney would benefit from a life coach of any sort, you're cringe... She has been caged and treated like a child for YEARS. You don't think she could benefit from counseling, life coaching, perhaps even an energy healing to help her? 

OMG, you're even more cringe than I thought. What are you going to suggest next? Crystals and a vegan diet? Calm Down Pool Party GIF by Taylor Swift

You sound like the Spears family when they hired a life coach to help her marriage with Kevin 

• Love 1
On 2/24/2022 at 1:23 PM, LizeS_ said:

OMG, you're even more cringe than I thought. What are you going to suggest next? Crystals and a vegan diet? Calm Down Pool Party GIF by Taylor Swift

You sound like the Spears family when they hired a life coach to help her marriage with Kevin 

Honey, coaching is one of the fastest growing industries currently. Everyone is waking up to personal growth, personal transformation, and learning how to be a better person -- and part of that means learning how to cope with life, reframe your thoughts, and heal properly. The entire world is waking up their consciousness... except for you, it seems. Cringe. And you're saying a 40 year old ADULT that is still stuck in the mentality of a 26 y/o that has been victimized, ***ually exploited, financially exploited, and emotionally tortured, manipulated, and basically TRAFFICKED for 13 years wouldn't benefit from any professional help. CRIIIIIINGE. I feel bad for you. Work on yourself. Byeeee. 

On 2/24/2022 at 8:56 AM, very_urban said:

How about you think yourself first before writing all that hogwash? You're saying that she should write and send this to a person who's literally writing books about her private interactions and reading out her private messages.

I am the one thinking... You are the one reacting, blinded by your ego that your advice has worse repercussions for Britney. First of all, writing a letter is doing the same thing as she's doing now -- getting her feelings out to heal. The difference is, she's doing this publicly. This 1) looks messy to the GP, and I'm done arguing with you about whether that has positive or negative effects, but more importantly 2) has legal repercussions. If she *actually* wanted to stop JL, or *correct* the lies and fabrication being told by her, it has to be done legally. That's why Britney's lawyer sent a cease & desist, however, that claimed she was taking the "high road", which Britney is clearly not doing by being messy on social media -- and you can bet JL's attorney will use that against Britney in court. 

My opinion is based on strategy and what's best for Britney's public relations. I'm not commenting on what Britney has the right to do or not to do, of course she has the right, and if this is how she wants to heal, so be it, it's her life -- but anyone with a brain knows this isn't the smartest or most strategic way to fix JL's lies.

Why don't you go out into the real world and experience what court is like before coming at me with YOUR hogwash and emotionally-filled opinions. I won't be responding anymore to this drama -- think logically, not emotionally. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block