"FFT" = Britney's Most Underrated Tour!

bow down britney spears GIF

The dance moves. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

britney spears music video s GIF

**** Britney Spears GIF

Britney Spears GIF

Britney Spears GIF by FOX Teen Choice

She was on fire. She had more personality and quirkiness this tour than dance moves and I'm here for it. But the choreo we did receive was super fun! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Most iconic HIAM performance 

Britney's best Gimme More performance. Love it so much! And the remix is hot :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

The legendary Womanizer, she slayed this and the outfit is so cute! :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Not to mention it was the second Britney tour I went to (VIP of course :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:) and I met our Queen!! We had a super intimate interaction after the first M+G she had Edan bring me back in her dressing room it was a crazy day :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:I've talked about it on my YouTube channel. I'll never forget meeting her and look forward to seeing her again and meeting her and hopefully make some great Pop music together! :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

What are your favorite FFT moments? Did you attend? Have any pics and videos to share? Let's Kiki about Britney's most underrated Tour!!! :typing_keyboard_computer:

Exhale, thoughts? 

@thebritmaster

@princessmimi

• Love 5

I must say the credit goes to Simon Ellis. He is in my world a genius, and his job as musical director was well done, and I wish she would work with him again some day. Just like Circus, we cant put a finger on remixs or intend/plot of the show. 
But i really do wait for Britney to speak about the tour before I pass judgement on it.

• Love 3
Just now, joanhs said:

I must say the credit goes to Simon Ellis. He is in my world a genius, and his job as musical director was well done, and I wish she would work with him again some day. Just like Circus, we cant put a finger on remixs or intend/plot of the show. 
But i really do wait for Britney to speak about the tour before I pass judgement on it.

He is a genius. Everything from the sets, the props, the choreo, the dancers, Britney's lowkey IDGAF attitude while performing. It is a highly great tour. He should definitely work with Britney,  should SHE chose to tour and perform around the world again for the upcoming 'B10' project coming this year. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 1

Yas I loved FFT and I saw it in Atlanta Happy So Excited GIF

You are correct the Gimme More with the fireworks and the attitude was the BEST. Womanizer choreo was amazing. And this was the first time she did the original Slave choreo post -04. 3 was also good with the creepy trench coats. The remixes were everything. Plus she was coming off her most successful radio era Legend Fatale so the show was new hit followed by classic followed by new hit. Brit fans these days wouldn’t understand :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2

I also love the Femme Fatale Tour, I think it was one of the best produced, I like the simple clothes and the best remixes of the songs 

it’s a shame she was medicated as hell, but as someone said here the IDGF attitude is kind of endearing in the tour, it’s a good reflection of what the songs are about 

• Love 2

omg I actually watched the whole show on DVD (I'm old SHUT UP!) last Saturday night!! I was sooooo happy and excited watching it. It always happens the same: I press play only to watch one or two performances and I up and watching THE WHOLE THING because I truly think it's amazing! I can't believe the amount of charisma she has on stage. Also, this is the only Britney tour I ever went to, she came to Argentina in 2011. The music is SO well put together, the transitions are fantastic, her dancers are all on point and have the best energy and are all beautiful, I love her clothes. I know this was an awful time for her, but that only makes it even more special to me because I cannot believe she was suffering so much and under so much pressure and yet she was able to pull that off... I also love the story behind it all, with that spy theme. I really think it was put together very cleverly. Also, SHE IS SO **** AND FEMININE! I enjoy watching here so much... I was actually going to make a thread about it this week!!

• Love 4

The only performance I absolutely hate is "Big Fat Bass", I cannot stand it... The song doesn't help either. "If U Seek Amy" looks nice but one note. I love the opener, HIAM (always have, always will). Up 'N' Down and 3 are such a serve! It's all about her charisma. Then with Gimme More it's where the ish really starts... "Beautiful" with the lights and the frames and her dancers looks amazing to me. DLMBTLTK is one of my favorite Britney songs period. This performance of Boys puts my p * s s y on fire. THEN WE HAVE THE BEST BABY REMIX EVERRRRR. And that motorbike theme? omg :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: I remember EVERY SINGLE SOUL singing/shouting her S&M remix live. Then Trouble For Me and Slave are the peak in the show for me... Simply amazing. Pure Britney. And I actually absolutely LOVE those short jeans and that bra, which fits her perrrrrfectly. And that's so Britney, she's **** but simple like that. And WOMANIZER?! This woman literally commands the whole stage, the whole arena with that performance.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Yas I loved FFT and I saw it in Atlanta Happy So Excited GIF

You are correct the Gimme More with the fireworks and the attitude was the BEST. Womanizer choreo was amazing. And this was the first time she did the original Slave choreo post -04. 3 was also good with the creepy trench coats. The remixes were everything. Plus she was coming off her most successful radio era Legend Fatale so the show was new hit followed by classic followed by new hit. Brit fans these days wouldn’t understand :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Exactly! Such a moment for us fans! I miss the FFT era :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

3 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

I didn’t like the outfits, nor her lacking energy (generally throughout the entire tour) — I know more about her drugged state now and how she was treated obv, but that doesn’t make me like the tour more. 

Overall not terrible, but the outfits were hideous. 

I loved the outfits! Omg they were so good :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block