Rumor: An female pop star is recreating a Britney look for her upcoming music video

4 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Normani!

4 hours ago, Brat said:

Normani,  she seems inspired by a lot of people

Here she is as Salma Hayek in From Dusk Till Dawn

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

My bet is on Normani. Her album is supposed to come out this year if she doesn't delay it again... :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: 

But Britney has never said she was inspired by her, or even acknowledged her?

Or did she?:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, NoGlorySlander said:

Was that Sabrina carpenter video was it? I mean people are already saying it's inspired by toxic and Slave 4 u?

No cuz Britney’s never said a word about Sabrina lmao 

so I’m guessing it’s either Selena or Miley.

I hope Selena does something interesting or a look that hasnt been referenced a trillion times. like one of what I call “The Big Four” (School Girl, Catsuit, Snake, Stewardess) 

Like maybe she could reference the Blackout Elen Von Unwerth photoshoot where Britneys wearing the black lace maxi dress and has a flower in her hair like see that would be nice a reference to a lesser known Britney. 

I do recall Selena saying in an interview recently tho in regards to her “Hands To Myself” MV that she’s not really gonna do ***ual/adult themes or looks/MV’s and so I hope that will lead her to do something less obvious 
(all of this is if it is Selena of course lmao) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block