Sam Asghari's net worth is 2 million dollars and his alleged income is revealed

1 hour ago, brightchildremix said:

What exactly does he do?  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: It doesn't seem that he's a trainer for anybody, and he'd only appeared in one or two movies or shows? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: But I do remember he has a $100k annual salary for being Britney's chef. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

I keep seeing this on Twitter a lot... but isn't the document false? I remember people verifying and it was not a real document.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, brightchildremix said:

What exactly does he do?  :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: It doesn't seem that he's a trainer for anybody, and he'd only appeared in one or two movies or shows? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: But I do remember he has a $100k annual salary for being Britney's chef. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Those documents were false. Also Sam has done quite a lot through the years. Not just the movies and shows but modelling, appearing in multiple music videos and owning his own fitness program. This stuff pays very well. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Mxra said:

Those documents were false. Also Sam has done quite a lot through the years. Not just the movies and shows but modelling, appearing in multiple music videos and owning his own fitness program. This stuff pays very well. 

He's an extra in most of those projects

I'm sure extras do not get paid much

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

He's an extra in most of those projects

I'm sure extras do not get paid much

He has speaking roles so he does get paid more than extras without speaking roles. He has been in low budget movies (with Mel Gibson) and does a lot of endorsements/paid social media, which can pay really well if you have enough followers – which he has. 

No, he really isn't as talented as Britney, but he does come across as a very hard working, determined and dedicated on his career -- just like Britney (was). Everyone who has worked with him says he is very nice and professional.

I know some people would love to see Britney with someone rich and famous, but too often relationships of two stars suffer from competition. Britney is so successful that she is in a completely different league professionally than Sam can ever be. He seems to understand that and be just grateful for their relationship and love.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

Let's not spread fake BS as if it is fact.

Your constant trolling is embarrassing, please find a hobby.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

He has his own business with monthly subscribers, does tv cameos, sponsored content on insta, photoshoots with bigger brands compared to the past, partnerships with large international companies and I'm sure he has other activities that are not public as well. 

Not bad for a 27year old migrant.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
18 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

How’s your career going? He probably has more money than you so take several seats :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block