Sam Asghari's net worth is 2 million dollars and his alleged income is revealed

1 hour ago, Liz88 said:

Excuse me he works very hard refreshing his bank account when the child support comes in. His fingers are in overdrive once a month when it drops. He needs the other 29 days to relax and refresh x

He also lives off royalties from his debut album Playing With Fire:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

And from his recurring roles in series. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

• Haha 5
23 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

I keep seeing this on Twitter a lot... but isn't the document false? I remember people verifying and it was not a real document.

23 hours ago, Mxra said:

Those documents were false. Also Sam has done quite a lot through the years. Not just the movies and shows but modelling, appearing in multiple music videos and owning his own fitness program. This stuff pays very well. 

22 hours ago, Slayer said:

Let's not spread fake BS as if it is fact.

Your constant trolling is embarrassing, please find a hobby.

Britney herself often said on Intagram that Sam is her cook, posts many videos where he cooks for her. He himself has said it in a TV show in which he also cooks. That's why I assume that the document is genuine

45 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Britney herself often said on Intagram that Sam is her cook, posts many videos where he cooks for her. He himself has said it in a TV show in which he also cooks. That's why I assume that the document is genuine

Because her fiancé makes her food? He’s a professional chef paid by her? What ridiculous logic! I assume you’ve never been relationship with someone who’s made you food? Unless you paid for it…:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Okay... but does this makes him her professional cook? I remember people saying the document was false because his name was wrong in it. And I think people and the media, specially NYT, would at least mention this document, right?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Because her fiancé makes her food? He’s a professional chef paid by her? What ridiculous logic! I assume you’ve never been relationship with someone who’s made you food? Unless you paid for it…:clownery_makeup_meme:

I wonder what you will do when the truth comes out.You will feel stupid.:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

already now you were wrong with many things, but you fought against the people.:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 1

I'll be honest and say that I really can't agree with people who hate on Sam. If anything was to come out that would change my opinion of that, then sure I'd agree *should* anything like that come out, but I've only seen Sam as someone who works his arse off just as much as any other 'regular' guy that's ambitious about their career. He's clearly been earning long before he met Britney - he was clearly getting gigs, given his gig on the Slumber Party video. That already tells me that he was working a great deal, not to mention his sponsorships and influencer partnerships via gym active wear and the like. 

After Britney, he's clearly just kept it going and made a name for himself. Sure, his association will have definitely benefited him in some way - if anyone knows Britney Spears then people will want to know him - but he's been fairly consistent in his work ethic, dedication to his fitness and everything that comes with it, so I have massive respect for that guy.

Someone in his 20s who actually gives a toss about making a name for himself, making it as big as he can, and with a work ethic to show for it. All whilst being humble enough to be the boyfriend of Britney Spears and being so respectful, arguably a cheesy romantic, and everything Britney deserves. Good on him. Nothing but praise for the guy. 

I've lived in the shadow of my family's success such that I always remained independent and wanted to progress in my career on my own terms, with my work ethic to show for it too - and a lot of that has come to fruition, in terms of success, due to my ambition and work throughout my 20s. I can totally get that this guy knows just how big the shadow can be, and yet he doesn't let pride make him anything but proud of his to-be-wife whilst him doing his best to do what's good for his own self. 

A complete contrast to KFed and the others who have no drive in them at all.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I wonder what you will do when the truth comes out.You will feel stupid.:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

already now you were wrong with many things, but you fought against the people.:clownery_makeup_meme:

The only people looking stupid are people like you still on the Sam hate train looking like the biggest clowns. Britney keeps praising him and you deluded people keep attacking, like what is wrong with you people? It’s scary how delusional people can be.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Sam was always working in entertainment long before Britney... Sure, it's no doubt that Britney helped accelerate career -- because there are many beautiful men like him trying to make it -- but it's not like he sought her out trying to get rich off her. He met her at one of his jobs. 

He doesn't even need to continue working, if he makes the right investments, you can take a couple hundred K and invest it correctly and just live off active investments, but it's clear he enjoys acting (I'm assuming his fitness career has been left behind, lol) and he's going to continue to do so, especially since Britney obviously wants to be a stay at home mom to a girl. 

Let's pray she gets her biggest wish. (Cue all I Want for Christmas) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block