Here is proof of Team CON playing matchmakers

13 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Britney literally admitted he came on as her chef on one of her insta posts...and i guess i cant accept it like how so many of u on here cant accept that there was never anything wrong with brit in first place.:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

He makes the dinner because he wants to eat healthy, its not that  weird to call him a chef like a joke

1 hour ago, MonaLisasDoll said:

damn i wish I could say the same  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 
but Anyways it’s just a lotta people throw stuff around without any proof so I just wanted to see receipts 

It was in first few weeks she was free i think? Something like "ive seen ur guys comments and yes he may have started as my personal chef to get me to eat healthy but now its more" or some cheesy **** like that. Im not the info keyboard warrior that everyone else is on here thats why im not posting the receipt boo

4 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

It was in first few weeks she was free i think? Something like "ive seen ur guys comments and yes he may have started as my personal chef to get me to eat healthy but now its more" or some cheesy **** like that. Im not the info keyboard warrior that everyone else is on here thats why im not posting the receipt boo

then if you arent sure, maybe you should stop spreading hurtful vile rumors that can hurt Britney, and twisting her words, and maybe just, shut up??

8 hours ago, joanhs said:

then if you arent sure, maybe you should stop spreading hurtful vile rumors that can hurt Britney, and twisting her words, and maybe just, shut up??

Why am i not sure on when it exactly was, because shes posted a lot of stuff obvi and hows it a rumor when she herself posted it to the public...unless of course it was team con that posted it on her account....maybe u need to get laid

18 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Why am i not sure on when it exactly was, because shes posted a lot of stuff obvi and hows it a rumor when she herself posted it to the public...unless of course it was team con that posted it on her account....maybe u need to get laid

If this was true there would be a bunch of threads about it on twitter and in here. It's not true. I only remember her making a joke at some point about her fiancé being a good cook. Get a grip.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block