Here is proof of Team CON playing matchmakers

This is good to keep in mind because team con was definitely exerting some control in her personal life and they wanted her in a relationship because she was easier to manage, but let's also keep in mind these boyfriends were being literally illegally followed and surveyed, so I don't think we should assume they were on team con's payroll, as many like to imply.

Also, just for accuracy, this tweet read "Britney's literal therapist allegedly set her up with a guy..." but nowhere in that recording the guy says it was HER therapist, but HIS. I'm not saying it was definitely not B's therapist who set the date up, but you know, it could just be someone who knows her and happens to be a therapist. (Though I still think it's extremely weird to set your patients up on dates, don't get me wrong).

• Like 2

The conservatorship is over so what's the point of this? What purpose does it serve dragging up old articles, interviews and gossip from the likes of Chloe Melas and USWeekly? 

As for the pictures of her with George Maloof in 2008 - she's been friendly with the Maloof family since at least 2002/2003, so again what's the point in speculating that they were more than friends?  

We been knew she was in a conservatorship for 13 years. Obviously she wasn't meeting any Tom, D-ck or Harry under normal circumstances.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

The conservatorship is over so what's the point of this? What purpose does it serve dragging up old articles, interviews and gossip from the likes of Chloe Melas and USWeekly? 

As for the pictures of her with George Maloof in 2008 - she's been friendly with the Maloof family since at least 2002/2003, so again what's the point in speculating that they were more than friends?  

We been knew she was in a conservatorship for 13 years. Obviously she wasn't meeting any Tom, D-ck or Harry under normal circumstances.

precisely

1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

This is not something to sweep under the rug

Britney abuse is not to be swept under the rug

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I dont mind PR relationsships. Many great hollywood couples are pure management made or start with PR hype for a movie. But end up being real. I mean it IS hard to meet new people on your own when you cant go to a hobby and all your dancers arent straight :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
So I dont mind she meets guys through her people.

I actually think its more creepy when stars date their fans suddenly..

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, joanhs said:

I dont mind PR relationsships. Many great hollywood couples are pure management made or start with PR hype for a movie. But end up being real. I mean it IS hard to meet new people on your own when you cant go to a hobby and all your dancers arent straight :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:
So I dont mind she meets guys through her people.

I actually think its more creepy when stars date their fans suddenly..

Well people in PR relationships have their basic rights to decide, they are not trafficked legally. 

• Love 4

U guys dont seem to understand, jamie and larry literally were making money off her going out with these big wigs. They literally pimped her out to the palms dude....he prob paid BIG money for that date and whatever nasty creepy weinstien thing he did to her at the end. I mean....id have done it too for a cute lil 500k deposit into my account, eyyyyy:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

9 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

He literally was posted in documents as being on her payroll as the cook, and britney admitted this on insta i believe. So no hes def at least been on her payroll

Those documents were fake and you know it, you just wont accept it. They were photoshopped..

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block