Are the gays cool with Bruno Mars?

On 2/13/2022 at 8:23 PM, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

So my boyfriend told me he likes Bruno Mars and I told him that the gays hate Bruno Mars . Please help me convince him !

Why do you need to convince him or anyone not to like someone? And even worse using the word hate? Why can't you just let him enjoy the music? You're not a very nice boyfriend :) And as you can see people love Brunos music. And stop stereotyping music as if "the gays" can't enjoy anything besides Britney. Sad and toxic. "The gays hate Bruno Mars" really? Show us the polls! LOL! Bye... 👋 

• Like 1

I think he's a great perfromer and vocalist ,though his music can be very safe and boring. It's good for parties and listening to in your car on your way to the beach ....but is he my favorite artist? Not at all.  Then again, i really only stan Mrs Spears:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

On 2/14/2022 at 1:23 AM, ToxicWomanizer1996 said:

So my boyfriend told me he likes Bruno Mars and I told him that the gays hate Bruno Mars . Please help me convince him !

Can't Relate. 
Cracking Up Reaction GIF
Love his voice, love his music, love his vibe... and... yes im gay, my husband likes him a lot too. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block