What Britney album covers would you change?

I think we all know that whoever does graphic design for Britney isn’t very skilled and produces disasters like 2016 glory (That’s literally a screenshot from the Make me music video)

But what would you replace them with? I’ve made my own edits of each album cover except in the zone (Because I already like that one) and the compilations. And for blackout and circus , because Britney swore on several songs from those albums but they mostly haven’t been released uncensored , I imagined if they were sold uncensored.

Baby One More Time:spacer.png

Oops I did it again:spacer.png

Britney (2001): spacer.png

Blackout:spacer.png

Circus:spacer.png

Femme Fatale:spacer.png

Myah Marie Britney Jean:spacer.png

Glory (Because I prefer the night version and the little logo)spacer.png

• Love 9
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was thinking of the unreleased Original Doll project and my idea for its album cover is Britney as a Barbie doll spacer.png

Which has been thrown onto concrete and the head broke off (Symbolism :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:) with “Britney Spears” in a Barbie like font but “Original doll” styled like a newspaper headline that has been stuck on

I have a Britney Barbie doll that I made by myself but I can’t make my idea for Original Doll because I don’t want to break stuff :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block