Adele shocks fans at London nightclub appearance, dances to pole dance sending fans crazy

1 hour ago, stanLOONA said:

I saw this story first thanks to Cheryl Hole (meeting Adele or having a duet with Ru? Who is mediocre now?:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:)

Then I read that her comments on the BRITs awards were deemed controversial, so she is now on a Gay club?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: Kinda suspicious :)

But so here for it Tiffany Pollard Television GIF

Yo beach, u all tryna find reasons to trash  super musician star Adele, what’s wrong with you? 

I do not hate her ,  glad shes having fun. Yet she has an ego lately . There is confidence and then inflated heads. I liked her in the beginning yet shes arrogant . Also honestly her songs are just the same stuff . Her poor fans paid a lot and took time off for her selfish *** . Sorry she could have sang. No excuse not too.. yet some BS story. People only want her voice. Shes not a dancer. Shes Adele. Lately she can stick it up her *** . Sorry I call Bull💩.  Glad shes having fun but she owes her fans more than sending out a video of herself sobbing , the night before her show starts… whah whah !  Covid and perfection.. umm yeah lets cry more and then its ok to cancel…umm I am adele , sorry I wanted perfect  . Screw her! Benedict Cumberbatch Drinking GIFSee Ya Goodbye GIF by MostapesSee You Later Maybe Never Go Away GIFAdele Happy Crying GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block