Who Is Britney On Exhale?

We're talking about a woman who one day found an army, while confusing at times has helped us prove the movement and even introduced us too the people we thought were good for her life. Despite the gilded cage and even the Bash Britney trends. She still praises and cheers us on. Providing bread crumbs we wield like swords against her wannabe Wardens.

Queen B is gonna be following the news, keeping up with the events. She's smart enough to know where to find us, I could totally see her lurking about to get some idea of our viewpoint. She could be here for sure. One user got some kind of post content reference or something in one of B's posts. I forget where. Happenstance or not, from what I can tell she seems to be entrenched among us helping as best as she can.

Though for how long has she been a member? =^o

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block