Insider confirms that Team Con was against Framing Britney Spears, not Britney herself

Roger

Hopefully her meeting with Rosengart the other day involved something about getting rid of Michael Kane, whom I didn't agree with from day 1 since Britney didn't even meet him (maybe she has since?), and her PR who simply issue "no comment" at every given opportunity. 

Would be interesting to see the contracts signed with these people and if there's a reason as to why they're still around. We know Jamie tried to be sneaky with her estate plan/will so something might be up with these business contracts too.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Yok1 said:

I thought he quit after Britney expose all of them on June 23. He is beyond creepy by the way. He was watching Britney like hawk when she was around the media. How do you know that he is still working for her (or against her actually)?

Page Six reporter, who has been right about alot of things, confirmed a couple of weeks ago that Jeff Raymond is still her publicist.

• Like 7

I understand why she wants to keep her new business manager because he works for a very reputable company but I wish she would get rid of Jeff Raymond...but I also understand that her freedom is new and she is probably scared of doing too much new stuff at once and needs to find her footing...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, websurfer22 said:

Isn't Rosengart's wife Mara Buxbaum a publicist for Hollywood celebs? Seems strange to me Britney still has Jeff Raymond when Mara is right there

I think we underestimate that it really hasn't been that long since Britney has been free. Perhaps she is strategising and slowly building a new team around her with Rosengart's help? Britney's life is very complicated and things take time. I hope Raymond is gone soon also. It's slightly confusing though, because didn't the New York Times report that only two members of her former team are remaining, an agent and a social media manager, who I assume would be Cade and Cassie.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, pieceofphil said:

I guess it would be easier for them to question them when they are still under contract. 

This is my theory and why I feel she still hasn’t truly “spoken up”.  Even her Instagram posts haven’t been *too revealing* and largely focus on her family. Never forget they are quick to delete Lou’s name off that one Instagram caption.

I think there’s some type of contractual obligations that still need to be settled, hence why she still has so many of these people around and perhaps some of the stuff she’s still working on with Rosengart

• Love 2
5 hours ago, websurfer22 said:

Isn't Rosengart's wife Mara Buxbaum a publicist for Hollywood celebs? Seems strange to me Britney still has Jeff Raymond when Mara is right there

I would be against this, despite how good Rosengart is right now, having him and his wife representing Britney will give them too much of authority. There are chances of abuse that way. 

But I agree that Britney need to hire someone from outside of Hollywood. I’ve had enough of that corrupt state. She should move to New York. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block