Delete thread

The Pink Sheep

This was a wild journey from beginning to end 

From you using this to promote your recent ep :dead_falling_wig_dying:
to me playing mario kart 8 online while listening to your statement Nintendo Switch GIF
and then you saying you were in an abandoned mall last week in san bernadino 45 minutes away from me :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:
the peak was when you lit your joint :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: my messy *** had to reach to 4 the bong. :kermit_frog_meme_green:

:tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Ok, i'm grounded. Thank you for your sharing your story,  i wish you all the best on your journey to recovery. %100 want to see you make it out to the other side and be successful in your goal of sobriety. 

I got this song from an awesome music thread here on exhale, this song is good for new beginnings. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Exhale is a funny place. I have no idea who you are, but you fit perfectly with the "old Exhale" vibe, where threads like this would be a regular and I had so much fun reading them:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

You seem chaotic, like a real mess, flirty, scandalous and lbr pretty iconic for putting out content like this. So I wish you inner peace, success and lots of luck with whatever you are dealing with:kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
58 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Exhale is a funny place. I have no idea who you are, but you fit perfectly with the "old Exhale" vibe, where threads like this would be a regular and I had so much fun reading them:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

You seem chaotic, like a real mess, flirty, scandalous and lbr pretty iconic for putting out content like this. So I wish you inner peace, success and lots of luck with whatever you are dealing with:kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

I'm a HOT MESS as I like to quote. We all should embrace our inner "Crazy side" because none of us are ever gonna be perfect !!! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Super Mods

Bish you betta make this an actual hiatus! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Like, don’t give us a “I’ll see you after 5 months” and then log into Exhale tomorrow. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: Real ones take a real hiatus! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
All earnest joking aside, I do hope that your time away is healing, generative and what you need. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Spoiler

Or else! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Spoiler

See you on the other side! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Spoiler

Unless exhale goes offline due to a hack from Team Con! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: In that case, I guess this is my last goodbye! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Bish you betta make this an actual hiatus! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Like, don’t give us a “I’ll see you after 5 months” and then log into Exhale tomorrow. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye: Real ones take a real hiatus! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:
All earnest joking aside, I do hope that your time away is healing, generative and what you need. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Reveal hidden contents

Or else! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Reveal hidden contents

See you on the other side! :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Reveal hidden contents

Unless exhale goes offline due to a hack from Team Con! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: In that case, I guess this is my last goodbye! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

This comment sent meeeeee :dead_falling_wig_dying:

Postponed to Wednesday/Thursday. My cousin and I are having a great time together bonding :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block