Delete thread

The Pink Sheep

On 2/7/2022 at 5:32 PM, Lou said:

you are not going anywhere, you are just trying to keep the momentum because it gives you the attention you love 

I bet my azz you are making up an excuse in a few days and just hoping this gets forgotten

I WON'T FORGET :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

I was kinda thinking this, I think some admins feel the same which is why they never bother to comment. But it does honestly feel like he's been announcing his hiatus for about a month now. I wish him the best 💕

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

An admirer. Cute. 

What's the latest, Jay? Is this gonna be our last goodbye? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

@SlayOut's 8 hours and 1 minute sleep hiatus lasted longer than any hiatus you've had. :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

I set the bar high for how to pull off a true hiatus! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Take notes, JayTawndre! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I’ve said so many last goodbyes to him that I don’t have anymore in me. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: At this point, he needs to make his exit quietly. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Me too! You're always lurking on my Exhale profile but never message or comment 🤔

I followed your story and admired you taking the steps to improve your mental health. So I feel invested and I appreciated the support from the community … then I keep seeing you posting so I got confused. Is he in a wellness retreat or not … nothin but love … 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

I followed your story and admired you taking the steps to improve your mental health. So I feel invested and I appreciated the support from the community … then I keep seeing you posting so I got confused. Is he in a wellness retreat or not … nothin but love … 

Thanks so much. I've been staying with family since my Return to California. It has been amazing. I am not in a rush to go but it has to be done. I've pushed it off for several weeks but this coming week I have to go. I don't know why anyone thought I was leaving Exhale for good. It's literally a 2 to 3 month hiatus and I'm actually very sad about it!! 

5 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

I was kinda thinking this, I think some admins feel the same which is why they never bother to comment. But it does honestly feel like he's been announcing his hiatus for about a month now. I wish him the best 💕

It's a big choice and decision and my cousin is not necessarily in a rush to get rid of me right away. But we both know that I am not staying with her and I have to move forward. It's gonna hurt like hell but some things are not easy. I've been serving up so many threads and content for everyone because I will quietly be taking a break. And that's all it is. A break. Appreciate the support. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
On 2/7/2022 at 2:32 PM, Lou said:

you are not going anywhere, you are just trying to keep the momentum because it gives you the attention you love 

I bet my azz you are making up an excuse in a few days and just hoping this gets forgotten

I WON'T FORGET :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

Not Lou predicting the deletion of this thread! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block