A bar in Nashville puts Jamie Lynn on BLAST!

5 hours ago, Prachi said:

She did this to her, I know Britney is hurt and she loves her sister but Jamie really invited this she really thought people would believe her? She literally ate her own career or whatever it was. 

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She’s brought this all on herself.

59 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

Brought it on her self. 

When you keep seeing the same comment but you keep liking it because it's so f//cking true it hurts:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2

I love the DJ encouraging them :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

But for real, and Im not dragging kids into this - but she claims her children is the main reason she wrote that crap book. SHe reaaaally didnt think that through, to write such a mess and dedicate it to your daughters UNLESS she actually wanted to say "See, this is why you should not become famous, and this is how a ****storm looks like, so stop with the tik-tok-dances okay? goodnight"

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block