Some People Think the Conservatorship is a PR Stunt

Well when Britney post the type of videos that she posts it give the impression that she's fine and there's nothing wrong going on. We know the truth but the public only knows what was publicly discussed. I don't care what the public thinks and you shouldn't either, you need to move on with your life and stop fixating on this one person's life. There's so much more out there, don't stress on this, worry bout you boo. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Well when Britney post the type of videos that she posts it give the impression that she's fine and there's nothing wrong going on. We know the truth but the public only knows what was publicly discussed. I don't care what the public thinks and you shouldn't either, you need to move on with your life and stop fixating on this one person's life. There's so much more out there, don't stress on this, worry bout you boo. 

I rarely post about the conservatorship, if u go to my profile i don't even reply to most threads about it because i get overwhelmed with the amount of informations and news that i'm being exposed to, it's hard to keep up and most fans are prob more better informed than i am about this subject , it's very wide and complicated there are many things to take into account and that is why it is difficult to explain the situation to people who are not "initiated" which is why i struggle to educate people about it , my point is, fans need to find news ways to expose the situation to those ignorant people because most of them just read the headlines and don't really care 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

No offense, but he sounds like he lacks critical thinking skills (or even common sense), he's just looking at the situation from the surface level and making the leap into a belief that is so outside the realm of reality that it's laughable... and Britney is FREE now, she's just letting Rosengart to take out the trash.

It doesn't matter what people like your friend think, they aren't her target audience and making special efforts to bring them on board won't change anything substantially for Britney. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block