Some People Think the Conservatorship is a PR Stunt

publicly available court documents via the LA county website, among tons of other overwhelming proof, say differently.  Conspiracy theorists are so annoying - they fail to see facts and take them at face value to recognize truth.  Instead they try to think of every possible reason to disprove a fact.  Like, ok let’s keep thinking Rihanna is actually the second coming of Satan attempting to take over the world with her beauty empire and that Avril Lavigne died years ago and was replaced by a girl named Melissa because one time she was photographed with that name written on her hand… :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

how do people feel intelligent when they try to argue these things? 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, G-unit said:

publicly available court documents via the LA county website, among tons of other overwhelming proof, say differently.  Conspiracy theorists are so annoying - they fail to see facts and take them at face value to recognize truth.  Instead they try to think of every possible reason to disprove a fact.  Like, ok let’s keep thinking Rihanna is actually the second coming of Satan attempting to take over the world with her beauty empire and that Avril Lavigne died years ago and was replaced by a girl named Melissa because one time she was photographed with that name written on her hand… :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

how do people feel intelligent when they try to argue these things? 

I'm dead lmaooooo i remember that Avril conspiracy it was funny as hell

There's also some conspiracy saying that Britney was cloned in one of those cloning centers and that the current clone is defective :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

It's funny as hell  

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, leelee123 said:

No offense, but he sounds like he lacks critical thinking skills (or even common sense), he's just looking at the situation from the surface level and making the leap into a belief that is so outside the realm of reality that it's laughable... and Britney is FREE now, she's just letting Rosengart to take out the trash.

It doesn't matter what people like your friend think, they aren't her target audience and making special efforts to bring them on board won't change anything substantially for Britney. I wouldn't give it a second thought.

it wouldn't hurt to have more people aware instead of spreading misinformation. 
:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:i def. agree with "surface level" comment because just like op said i think this situation is a lot to take in it can be very easy to get overwhelmed. although it sounds like ops friend it willing to dig deep, just digging in all the wrong directions. i bet if ops friend jumped on exhale and tried to look into all the concerns that people are saying about team con and brits experience they might just leave the conspiracy behind for the real roller coaster of information. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm://:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ElenaB said:

it’s sad ppl think that. she’s suffered a lot and i know some parts of the case are hard to believe but it’s a true super tragic story. it doesn’t help that ppl like jl decide to release stuff and do promo now, making it look like a kardashian stunt

yeah it's truly a sad story. sometimes when I think about I actually can't believe it.

• Love 2

This sounds just like a coworker of mine who thinks literally EVERYTHING is some grand conspiracy. He was talking to me how fake the Britney story was too. And when I try to tell him the whole story he jumps to the "I'm brainwashed by society" excuse :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Some people are just f-ucking stupid and think they are smarter than everyone and "cracked the code". Lmao I just ignore them :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block