Lindsay Lohan on Britney’s IG: “You are beautiful”

3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I did want her to tell ME anything, I wanted her to show Britney some public support when she actually needed it. 

For goodness sake leave Lindsay alone she hasn’t been in the Hollywood scene in years and has really changed her life around not everyone knows everything about everyone you guys jump down the throats of people for no reason whatsoever 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BettyBoop said:

For goodness sake leave Lindsay alone she hasn’t been in the Hollywood scene in years and has really changed her life around not everyone knows everything about everyone you guys jump down the throats of people for no reason whatsoever 

I simply told Lindsay that if she knew something about Lou she could help Britney, & come forward, thats all. Calm yourself.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block