Why does Juno claim she’s a national best selling author?

32 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m not sure what she sold, but enough to be a national bestseller and to have a national bestseller label on the book.

ya'll what if she's lying as she's already proven to lie about big things.. 

https://greenleafbookgroup.com/learning-center/book-distribution/bestseller-breakdown-what-it-takes-to-become-a-bestseller-and-why-it-does-nt-matter#:~:text=Books are traditionally considered bestsellers,the USA Today bestseller list.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

She would get the n ALOT of legal trouble for that, I’m not sure what exactly but I would think that would have huge legal implications also if a publishing company printed national best seller on her book there would be a lot of Legal trouble...I mean I’m just going to say I believe that it did well because of Britney’s name, and that’s how it made the national best sellers list. 

It’s not really a crime that’s like saying your song is #1 when it’s not even charting but who would literally care :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

She would get the n ALOT of legal trouble for that, I’m not sure what exactly but I would think that would have huge legal implications also if a publishing company printed national best seller on her book there would be a lot of Legal trouble...I mean I’m just going to say I believe that it did well because of Britney’s name, and that’s how it made the national best sellers list, I also wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of Britney fans purchased her book.

i def hear you on it possibly doing well because of britneys name. ~i was a huge book worm growing up and i always thought the best seller things were sorta scammy. I would pick them up often and not be interested in them and eventually started not taking the title that serious. and right now when im looking up the requirements it doesn't seem easy to get a definitive answer. so would she really get into any trouble especially if shes not printing it directly on the books. like the people on team con are hardly in deep waters right now. super depressing system we have running over here in the states.

spacer.png

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Because she can’t claim much else! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Aside from All That, Zoey 101, and some country music writing credits. All of which are dusty at this point! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

On Wikipedia she has edited her biography to talk about how because of the pregnancy she didn’t make “shows or ALBUMS for almost a decade”. Can someone edit that? She has never even put a full record out

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
28 minutes ago, Rik said:

On Wikipedia she has edited her biography to talk about how because of the pregnancy she didn’t make “shows or ALBUMS for almost a decade”. Can someone edit that? She has never even put a full record out

She’s low key pissed at her kids for derailing her career. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: She should just say she never had enough artistic flare to put out an album.

Idk I’m so over talking about Jamie Lou that I’m being unnecessarily mean. But oh well :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block