Why does Juno claim she’s a national best selling author?

5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

She’s low key pissed at her kids for derailing her career. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: She should just say she never had enough artistic flare to put out an album.

Idk I’m so over talking about Jamie Lou that I’m being unnecessarily mean. But oh well :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Tbh I never understood why they didn’t put out a record for her in 2014 or 2016? All that effort for a small EP (which did actually gain traction when it came out if I remember correctly, but let’s be real it’s also because she’s Britney’s sister). It would’ve made sense for her to even put out a full length record in 2016 after her documentary britney was forced to cameo in most likely. It’s not like her voice was particularly bad tbh, it wasn’t, it’s legit that she had no artistic flare or genuine passion to utilize her resources and really put something out 

• Like 2

I was confused as to why Jamie Lynn Watson was saying she is a National Bestselling Author because I couldn't find any info to support this, but I found it and she is, technically. According to USA Today's Top 150 Weekly Best Sellers books list, "Things I Should Have Said" debuted at number 90. It's just behind the iconic children's book "Goodnight Moon" by Margaret Wise Brown. A book that debuted October 28, 1993 and has spent 491 weeks on the chart, bested Watson's literary attempt. Unfortunately, the list doesn't give units sold, but I would think if it couldn't outsell a book that's 28 years old-it can't be good! So technically, according to this list, even if your book charts at 150, you could call yourself a "Best Seller"  :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I wasn't able to find any information concerning the New York Times Best Sellers List.

Jls-booklist.png

source: https://booklist.usatoday.com/page/9/

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Letslearn said:

while we're at it, did anyone else get the vibe that jl wants to be perceived as carrie underwood?  When i read this in the book I felt it was a bit forced:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: and looking at her older videos on yt it seemed she was trying to play up the appearance. 

spacer.png

Carrie Underwood's like "keep my name outcha mouth Juno"

Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats on Make a GIF

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

That’s not just any old book though “Good Night Moon” is a literary classic children’s book. It’s a crime that it’s even near “Good Night Moon” though.

Did you miss where I literally called it "iconic"? The fact that it's near Good Night Moon, actually shows how relevant GNM is, and that it still holds up 28 years later. Good Night Moon did that! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block