Jason Alexander says he went to Britney's home

8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I mean if 55 hours affected him that much, then maybe he should’ve sought out therapy. Sorry if it comes off as insensitive but he literally could’ve worked through his thoughts/feelings with someone and make a turn for the better.

Instead he’s exhibiting m.eth behavior by participating in the Insurrection and showing up to his ex-wife’s house who he hasn’t seen in x number of years… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I mean I get what you’re saying but I’m talking about everything after the 55 hours when the media embarrassed him, but yeah he needs therapy definitely and a longer prison sentence 

• Love 4

i think she should get a restraining order. or maybe call him and tell him to please stop. or both.

also, how does he knows where she lives? and why does he sound like britney is still into him or something; like he's clearly delusional which worries me even more.

i think she should talk to him and be like, you need help you need to stop. and then get a restraining order.

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I feel bad for him. I know you all want to judge him and bash him but he is obviously distressed over his relationship with her. He was a victim of her family as well. 

yeah, she should talk to him, but over the phone and with a restricted number. and tell him to get help and to stop stalking her in a bit of a nice way but also in a firm way. this will definitely calm him and make him have more perspective of what he's doing. hopefully he'll get the help he needs and gets better. he does not look healthy. it looks like he's doing a lot of strong ***** by his aspect.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yeah, she should talk to him, but over the phone and with a restricted number. and tell him to get help and to stop stalking her in a bit of a nice way but also in a firm way. this will definitely calm him and make him have more perspective of what he's doing. hopefully he'll get the help he needs and gets better. he does not look healthy. it looks like he's doing a lot of strong ***** by his aspect.

I extend empathy to him. He told stories about them being 5 years old and experiences they had together. I can see how losing someone from your life, after growing up with them and then MARRYING them, can make you flip. I can only imagine how he felt when he heard her testimony. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I extend empathy to him. He told stories about then being 5 years old and experiences they had together. I can see how losing someone from your life, after growing up with them and then MARRYING them, can make you flip. I can only imagine how he felt when he heard her testimony. 

yeah and he also feels like they robbed him of her; he's not right but its what he feels and i can see why. i have a bit of sympathy towards him too; but i also think she should get a restraining order from him after she talks to him if she thinks its worth it.

only Britney knows how to proceed with him - maybe he's making up those stories of when they were 5; but maybe not. and also only she knows how she felt when she married him - obviously it wouldn't be love. but he did mean something to her; she wanted to escape the famous life and he seemed like an anchor to her young and happy days.

not the case anymore but maybe Britney could find it in her heart to message him or tell him to get help and stop... i feel that if anything she understands him better than anyone and she has struggled in the public eye too.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

yeah and he also feels like they robbed him of her; he's not right but its what he feels and i can see why. i have a bit of sympathy towards him too; but i also think she should get a restraining order from him after she talks to him if she thinks its worth it.

only Britney knows how to proceed with him - maybe he's making up those stories of when they were 5; but maybe not. and also only she knows how she felt when she married him - obviously it wouldn't be love. but he did mean something to her; she wanted to escape the famous life and he seemed like an anchor to her young and happy days.

not the case anymore but maybe Britney could find it in her heart to message him or tell him to get help and stop... i feel that if anything she understands him better than anyone and she has struggled in the public eye too.

He claims he was talking to her up until some time in 2021 and she blocked him. It's all so weird. So...if Britney hasn't been talking to him and Billy B, who has? 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

He claims he was talking to her up until some time in 2021 and she blocked him. It's all so weird. So...if Britney hasn't been talking to him and Billy B, who has? 

thats still a big mystery - who were they talking to; maybe team con? or maybe really Britney but then they were blocked? maybe she blocked him or maybe team con did?

or maybe she's not ready to talk to anyone of her past life right now, or maybe she doesnt want to. i can see how he can be frustrated.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

thats still a big mystery - who were they talking to; maybe team con? or maybe really Britney but then they were blocked? maybe she blocked him or maybe team con did?

or maybe she's not ready to talk to anyone of her past life right now, or maybe she doesnt want to. i can see how he can be frustrated.

I hope he isn't getting lured into some sort of trap or will be framed as "undue influence". 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block