Jason Alexander says he went to Britney's home

Also this is going to sound like a conspiracy theory but I almost feel like he is being paid by team con...why is he just harassing Lynn and Britney while bashing sam (which are all team con talking points) after she got out of the conservatorship...why not do this while she was still in it but fighting her dad? Why only do this now that she is free?

I feel like team con is trying to trigger Britney...before the conservatorship she was having issues with security and ppl coming to her house and I think they are trying to scare her...

• Like 5
1 hour ago, B. Leigh said:

Also this is going to sound like a conspiracy theory but I almost feel like he is being paid by team con...why is he just harassing Lynn and Britney while bashing sam (which are all team con talking points) after she got out of the conservatorship...why not do this while she was still in it but fighting her dad? Why only do this now that she is free?

I feel like team con is trying to trigger Britney...before the conservatorship she was having issues with security and ppl coming to her house and I think they are trying to scare her...

It’s not that far-fetched but he’s always been after her but now it might be more intense because of the movement 

https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/10465543475691520?s=20

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Paxton said:

You mean to tell me that people can literally just show up to one of the most exclusive neighborhoods in Los Angeles and no one bats an eye?! Especially at night?! I was under the impression her entire neighborhood was within the privacy and protection of gates/security. Apparently not! Creepy. 

I am SURE that the other homeowners in that neighborhood would be GLAD to protect themselves and their neighbors by placing a gate at the entrance of their street protected by Security detail. 

Also side note: Imagine buying a house and your are cleaning the windows or something one day and realize that Britney ******* Spears is your next door neighbor - MAN I would suddenly NEED a cup of sugar!! (I know their houses are far too spaced apart - but still - imagine with me) GUUUURRRRRLLLL THIS IS NOICE - ALL THIS - ALL THIS IS YOU RIGHT HERE?!

Nope, anyone can drive by her house. It's on top of a hill that has a gate, but you can still see it from the road.

19 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Ew not weird I keep confusing this douche and Sam Lutfi lol — trash is trash.. throw Adnan and her entire family in for that matter. 

Get away from Brit!!!!!!!

I literally thought this was Jason Trawick and was like "don't to ***** kids" in my head 

But then was like "oh wait"... 

Who is this man?? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block