Jason Alexander says he went to Britney's home

28 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

And to think this is the guy that the Anti-Sam stans listen to and trust... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Unhinged as each other

What are you even talking about? At the very least, not a single person I know, who's sus of Sam, listen to/trust Jason, moreover, everyone thinks that he should be slapped with a RO asap

And, yes, there are many reasons to be wary of Asghari:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

He aged terribly! Nothing came of him after being married to Britney for only 55 hours. I bet he's mentally stuck in the early 2000s. That's scary! When reality catches up to him, I'm sure he shoots it up. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I think whatever team con did back then when they broke up their marriage must’ve really affected him. I think they did a lot of damage to his reputation. Maybe he truly did love Britney…. Also is he the same guy from the capital riots?

shouldnt he be in jail?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block