Madonna was asked if she would ever do a world tour again, she immediately said she would do one with Britney

5 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Idk what this is truly about but uhh. Madge struggles to sell out arenas now... Brit doesn't. Is just weird thats her first thought, 

I wouldn't really agree with that. Rebel Heart was the 4th highest grossing tour of that year, and Madame X was made for smaller venues, like the Chicago Theatre. Despite that (and COVID popping up) she still ranked 7th best of that year almost 40 years into her career. Anyone her age and era would die for those kind of statistics. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I wouldn't really agree with that. Rebel Heart was the 4th highest grossing tour of that year, and Madame X was made for smaller venues, like the Chicago Theatre. Despite that (and COVID popping up) she still ranked 7th best of that year almost 40 years into her career. Anyone her age and era would die for those kind of statistics. 

Oh. I wasn't aware MadameX was made for smaller venues, I thought they just downsized because the demand to see her wasnt there. 

5 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Oh. I wasn't aware MadameX was made for smaller venues, I thought they just downsized because the demand to see her wasnt there. 

Nawww, she wanted a "more intimate" setting. Don't really know what numbers they were looking at if it was lack of interest. The tour was kinda built for a smaller stage. She's got 8 years on Janet too, so touring might take a toll on her now, but who knows? 

50 minutes ago, Rik said:

It’s so true. And even then they definitely were fading out by 2010! I don’t like Madonna as a person for the problematic things she’s done like appropriate black culture and adopt a black son and call him the n word on social media, however her music from the early 2000s and late 90s for me is actually very quality music. I also agree that her numbers never lie. It would be interesting if they did tour together (Britney and Madonna i mean), but stylistically it might be more suitable for Britney to tour with Janet

I'd like to direct your attention to the fact Madonna was referring to her son Rocco—who is White! The photo Madonna posted on Instagram was that of Rocco boxing.

Image: https://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/madonna-instagram.jpg

She used that word, referring to him, as a term of endearment—just like when girlfriends call each other “*****es” or when some artists (Madonna included) call their own fans “mother****ers.”

Note: By the way, quite some Black and biracial artists often use that word in their songs as a term of endearment or a synonym for dude, bloke, etc.

Following negative reactions, Madonna responded: "Ok let me start this again. #get off my d**k haters!"

She, however, swiftly apologized: "I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur. I am not a racist. There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention. It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression."

@Martian_M00d

13 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I'd like to direct your attention to the fact Madonna was referring to her son Rocco—who is White! The photo Madonna posted on Instagram was that of Rocco boxing.

Image: https://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/madonna-instagram.jpg

She used that word, referring to him, as a term of endearment—just like when girlfriends call each other “*****es” or when some artists (Madonna included) call their own fans “mother****ers.”

Note: By the way, quite some Black and biracial artists often use that word in their songs as a term of endearment or a synonym for dude, bloke, etc.

Following negative reactions, Madonna responded: "Ok let me start this again. #get off my d**k haters!"

She, however, swiftly apologized: "I am sorry if I offended anyone with my use of the N word on Instagram. It was not meant as a racial slur. I am not a racist. There's no way to defend the use of the word. It was all about intention. It was used as a term of endearment toward my son who is white. I appreciate that it's a provocative word and I apologize if it gave people the wrong impression."

@Martian_M00d

I like a lot of madonnas music but I’m sorry, it’s not going to cut it for a lot of people particularly those in the Black community. I can’t speak for them, but she really missed the mark with that one. I’m glad she acknowledged it, but regardless she should know why it’s a problem to use. The fact she has children that are Black should really encourage her to do better, more than anything. I hope she no longer uses this and realizes why it’s offensive for a non Black person to be using it, and not just something provocative or edgy.

9 hours ago, ByDemand said:

It's so ****ed up that her team recycled a small intimate vegas show for that tour. 

And didn’t even keep the best props/effects…I saw it on tour and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…so cheap like a disney on ice show but worse…Britney wasn’t much better herself unfortunately…still would go again cause I’m a Stan but wow…everyone around us was laughing like it was a joke.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block