Madonna was asked if she would ever do a world tour again, she immediately said she would do one with Britney

2 hours ago, Prachi said:

Let's understand how arenas actually work, POM had 95% attendance for all shows but then it was only a small venue! Now you said she can't sell out an arena this actually shows you don't know how much of a big star Britney is. 

Britney like any other act can sell out tours on the basis of

• Promotions
  • Ticket Sales for at least 3 months in advance 
  • Discounting tickets on and off 
  • Calling out other acts 
  • Economical pricing 
  • A good sponsored deal

All of the points which I mentioned Britney can get, Britney never had a problem selling out an arena despite her lip syncing thing because only 5 fans think like that, 99.99999999% population go to have fun, drink and come back! A tour needs to planned and promoted smartly and there is nothing you can't do then. No full crowd is a fan is certain artist they just go to have fun and listen to some songs and have fun with your friends! 

Sharing a latest tour in Paris, also she had the highest attendance in Japan 58K for any act ever in 2017. 

Oh god that is a full stadium.. Love the audience reaction when she said "party in France". :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

Uh what would even be the point of this other than Madonna exploiting Britney yet again like she did on the S&S Tour? Plus they'd have to split the profits 50/50 which would make the whole team up redundant since they could just as easily tour alone and make about the same amount of revenue anyway? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 3

Thinking about this more and I don't understand fans wanting to have Britney tour with someone. Many fans, including myself, are tired of Britney putting out songs with features or duets, and want Britney to score hits on her own. Now some fans want her to do a whole tour with someone else. I just don't get it.

I don’t think a world tour to be honest with Covid and the state of the world tours are kind of outdated. It would be a dope 3 night event recorded and bought by a huge streaming service. Britney legit hates touring even if Madge was there haha I think this would be less commitment and the world still will get to witness it. Just a thought.

2 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Y'all try so hard... This is a flippant comment she made and now it's becoming headline news. Celebrities are people too. Imagine how many words come out of their mouth. She didn't now this guy would ask a question, and she answered the first thing that came to her mind. Madonna doesn't need Britney to sell stadiums and trust me I am not a Madonna fan but I give credit where it is due. Madonna is one of the last ICON performers that can still sell a stadium. If Britney wanted to do a "comeback stadium tour" I am sure she could do it ALONE based on her legacy and the PR around her now... But think about it from Britney's perspective. Madonna has always been an influence to her, to tour with her would be such a great mentorship experience. Y'all act like Britney is 100% perfect and has no room to grow or learn - Artists ALWAYS CONTINUE TO GROW. Do you think Britney could come back right now and put on a DWAD-level stadium tour? Britney could learn a lot from Madonna, even in terms of getting back into performing again. I mean let's be real even Madonna sings some things live and her voice IMO is way worse than Britney's so... I think it would be a good confidence builder for Britney as well. Less pressure. We know Britney gets nervous performing ever since conservatorship. I think it would be really beneficial for her, and a less pressure way for her to have a comeback than doing it alone (if she even wants to perform again!!!)

And just imagine if she got Britney back to enjoying being on stage again. Do we dare to dream? Btw. that would be a nice name for the tour "Dare to dream". 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Y'all do realize that would mean:

- crazy high prices since Madonna thinks she's performing for rich peope.

- being late on stage every night ending the show early due to curfews

- being drunk on stage

I know it's a "joke" but even then I never would want it to happen cause Madonna sucks live and I saw her twice. Her attitude stinks.

I'm more worried that you won't get tickets. Even if they cost five hundred dollars, they would be gone in a minute. I already have the problem with Rammstein.No chance to get tickets. They are gone  in a few minutes. And Rammstein also pay attention to the fact that it is fair and distributed fairly and that they are not sold at high prices on the black market. Nevertheless, no chance.But Britney and Madonna don't pay attention to anything like that.

So look forward to paying a few thousand for the worst place, if it ever comes to that.:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

2 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

Thinking about this more and I don't understand fans wanting to have Britney tour with someone. Many fans, including myself, are tired of Britney putting out songs with features or duets, and want Britney to score hits on her own. Now some fans want her to do a whole tour with someone else. I just don't get it.

Brother since when Britney became a hit with features? Scream and shout is will I am most streamed songs, britney made that song a hit this is not xtina, Ariana or Beyonce we are talking about britney women has made a career out of solo hits.

I can't at some of you saying F U Cking Madonna is a leech. Really? The biggest female pop artist in HISTORY. She never had a problem selling out stadiums, Madonna's tours are huge and all of them were bigger than Britney's even during her prime. Don't say she's trying to use Britney to sell tickets.

Anyhow, that would be massive and the tickets would be sold out in a minute. I know Britney said a few times now that she hates touring, but a few dates in stadiums and sharing a stage with your idol would probably make her think about it.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Y'all do realize that would mean:

- crazy high prices since Madonna thinks she's performing for rich peope.

- being late on stage every night ending the show early due to curfews

- being drunk on stage

I know it's a "joke" but even then I never would want it to happen cause Madonna sucks live and I saw her twice. Her attitude stinks.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block