Madonna was asked if she would ever do a world tour again, she immediately said she would do one with Britney

22 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Umm can y’all stop acting like Madonna is the leech here trying to use Britney? Do y’all forget how huge she is? Every single one of her tours becomes one of the highest grossers of the decade. She’s wildly successful. Stop with y’all’s nonsense.

And without Madonna (and Janet) we’d have no Britney :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Big YES :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I'm sure Britney would LOVE the idea :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: Imagine doing a stadium tour with your idol, it's a dream come true !

They could really make something huge. Two Pop Legends on tour together :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Just imagine the setlist :dead_falling_wig_dying:

But it's not happening in the near future, we all know Britney is still recovering and healing. And Covid is clearly an obstacle nowadays for touring.

But I'm sure being surrounded with artists, musicians, dancers, people who get her, and travelling around the world with a new team that actually cares for her and her being the real boss for once could boost her confidence big time. And Madonna has always supported her since the beginning.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

No. Madonna, in her desperation to attain relevancy, will say/do anything to achieve press and outshine others. She is trying to piggyback on Brit's comeback era, whenever it happens. Plus, not everyone is a Madonna fan and would not want to be forced to sit through Madonna's set. Brit should be able to shine on her own.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Also guys its a bit of an honor that Madonna said this. Sharing a tour is huge. Its not a single performance or collab. And we all know how massive her ego is. Not to mention her history with other women. Brit is the only female on this planet that massive that Madonna would share a show with. Shes never had a problem selling tickets lol so I doubt its more about using Brit but I will say after the Madame X disaster and covid Brit would certainly help get the masses out.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

It would be incredible but Britney has expressed many times how much she hates touring.

Hear me out. This is why she should do a stadium tour. Less dates because you can fit so many more people in the stadium. Plus, it doesn’t have to be a long tour. Just a few major cities and people will travel to them. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block