Madonna was asked if she would ever do a world tour again, she immediately said she would do one with Britney

Some of you may unaware of Madonna's brilliance:

This performance of White Heat sounds even better than the studio version. Awesome vocals, dancing and theatrics. In the 80s, Madonna was on MJ's and Prince's level. She deserves a whole lot more respect...

Madonna sounds so good here some people think she lipped it... Sophisticated choreography.

Now, imagine a joint tour combining all such elements!

• Love 3
On 1/26/2022 at 11:11 AM, Prachi said:

Let's understand how arenas actually work, POM had 95% attendance for all shows but then it was only a small venue! Now you said she can't sell out an arena this actually shows you don't know how much of a big star Britney is. 

Britney like any other act can sell out tours on the basis of

• Promotions
  • Ticket Sales for at least 3 months in advance 
  • Discounting tickets on and off 
  • Calling out other acts 
  • Economical pricing 
  • A good sponsored deal

All of the points which I mentioned Britney can get, Britney never had a problem selling out an arena despite her lip syncing thing because only 5 fans think like that, 99.99999999% population go to have fun, drink and come back! A tour needs to planned and promoted smartly and there is nothing you can't do then. No full crowd is a fan is certain artist they just go to have fun and listen to some songs and have fun with your friends! 

Sharing a latest tour in Paris, also she had the highest attendance in Japan 58K for any act ever in 2017. 

Sad that’s the show they got to see 😔

1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Your point was about selling arenas, which she did in 2010s as well. 

I wish…I’ve seen her every tour…circus seemed to sell well…femme fatale did horrible in my city and that’s when we still had faith brit could perform…then piece of me tour and yikes 😳 I’d still see her agai cause I’m a Stan no matter what…the rest of the GP…I dunno. I can’t say I blame them.

8 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I wish…I’ve seen her every tour…circus seemed to sell well…femme fatale did horrible in my city and that’s when we still had faith brit could perform…then piece of me tour and yikes 😳 I’d still see her agai cause I’m a Stan no matter what…the rest of the GP…I dunno. I can’t say I blame them.

You are diverting from the topic anyway, FF tour horrible for it's own reasons tour manager wasn't competent enough for that one.

I find brit and madonna's performing styles very different from each other.

Madonna's stage, shows and the messages that she sends on the tour is so political and different than britney's style such as using religious things on stage etc.

Britney's shows are more focused on dancing, being se*y and having fun.

I cannot imagine them being on the same stage for a whole world tour.

I mean it would make more sense if Britney made a tour with P*s*ycat Dolls. 

22 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

I cannot imagine them being on the same stage for a whole world tour.

I mean it would make more sense if Britney made a tour with P*s*ycat Dolls. 

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: the *****cat dolls? You literally could have said Janet and i would’ve agreed with you 100%. Shocked at ur collab tour suggestion :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rik said:

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: the *****cat dolls? You literally could have said Janet and i would’ve agreed with you 100%. Shocked at ur collab tour suggestion :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Im not talking about popularity or anything. It is just about the stage shows or performing styles.

I mean this performance looks more britney style imo than recent madonna tours.

3 hours ago, Rik said:

I know what u mean though, stylistically 

I also wouldn't put PCD as a co-headliner if that's what we're talkin about. PCD was only real popular for 5 yearsish (2005 - 2010) then faded away. Even if people don't like Madonna, she's still got the gravitas to pull in a world tour. Most of her fans just aren't active on social media :-p . But her touring numbers never lie 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I also wouldn't put PCD as a co-headliner if that's what we're talkin about. PCD was only real popular for 5 yearsish (2005 - 2010) then faded away. Even if people don't like Madonna, she's still got the gravitas to pull in a world tour. Most of her fans just aren't active on social media :-p . But her touring numbers never lie 

It’s so true. And even then they definitely were fading out by 2010! I don’t like Madonna as a person for the problematic things she’s done like appropriate black culture and adopt a black son and call him the n word on social media, however her music from the early 2000s and late 90s for me is actually very quality music. I also agree that her numbers never lie. It would be interesting if they did tour together (Britney and Madonna i mean), but stylistically it might be more suitable for Britney to tour with Janet

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rik said:

It’s so true. And even then they definitely were fading out by 2010! I don’t like Madonna as a person for the problematic things she’s done like appropriate black culture and adopt a black son and call him the n word on social media, however her music from the early 2000s and late 90s for me is actually very quality music. I also agree that her numbers never lie. It would be interesting if they did tour together (Britney and Madonna i mean), but stylistically it might be more suitable for Britney to tour with Janet

Oh yeah, 100% I would prefer Janet Jackson over Madonna w/ Britney. I would put down a disgusting amount of money to see that in person 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Martian_M00d said:

Oh yeah, 100% I would prefer Janet Jackson over Madonna w/ Britney. I would put down a disgusting amount of money to see that in person 

Legit. I also think they are very fond of one another. I can see Britney considering it in the future if she is comfortable and passionate for it ever again

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block