Glamour UK : You said you wanted to free Britney Spears. So let her be free.

The accuracy of the article, I think it's very important for her to express herself freely but something is "off" abt her posts/appearances on social media n is very different than when Sam posts abt her. In all actuality we have no idea who britney is, she's such an enigma so it becomes a puzzle us a fans/gp tries to piece together. MJ anyone? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

We still love you sis.:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 4

I agree with the article. It is endlessly depressing (but also predictable) that as soon as she was out of the conservatorship she would start to be criticized for not doing things the "right" way. Straight back to the judgement of 2008.  Most women in the public eye have to put up with this nonsense, but I think it is especially significant in Britney's case as it allowed the media to spin a narrative of mental instability in 2008 that helped a court put a ex-alcoholic, ex-bankrupt abusive man in charge of her life for the next 13 years. Compassion is needed and to be quite honest what I like about Britney is that she is never boring and dances to her own drum, unlike the sanitized and "polished" PR you get from some other female stars. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

The accuracy of the article, I think it's very important for her to express herself freely but something is "off" abt her posts/appearances on social media n is very different than when Sam posts abt her. In all actuality we have no idea who britney is, she's such an enigma so it becomes a puzzle us a fans/gp tries to piece together. MJ anyone? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

We still love you sis.:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

For me nothing is ”off” about the posts, infact her genuinity is the number one reason i love her so much. What is ”off” for me is all the other boring curated celebrity posts and profiles. At what point did ppl get so alieneted from real life that they need some perfect social media appareances in order to feel connected. And connected to what? To some vast meaningless empty plasticity. So boring, so sad. Thank god we have Britney.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block