The Jamie Lynn VS Britney feud is just distraction by Lou M Taylor?

Part of me thinks it genuinely the fact her book came out the 18th same date the court documents appear online is telling however that would mean Britney does

not run her social media because there is absolutely no way she would play along with this, I think on their part yes but on Britney’s no I’ve questioned her social media in the past but I genuinely believe these recent drags are 100% her

• Love 1

I can totally see that happening; LT didn’t make it this far by being stupid and clueless.

She is allegedly a profesional manipulator, she knows the business and knows a lot of people in the business.

Allegedly she has even purchased awards for herself; so yes this is extremely likely.

I guess they didn’t count on us gays so be so curious; she should’ve asked her husband…. all allegedly of course.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block