Wednesday's conservatorship hearing: Britney given control of her money again

3 minutes ago, Speed said:

It’s a matter of time Jamie gets dumped like Vivian dumped him because no money haha

He should have saved his stolen money instead of giving it to his Lover Lou. And Mama Lynn is going to have to sell ALOT of her crappy beauty products to pay her $700K lawyer fees :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Ok I assume Jody would be granted she’s still working for Britney 

I don't think it's about that, but about the time she "worked" as conservator.

As shady as she is, in the end she was the only one that played "smart" and if she ever was colluded with Ingham et. al., she was quick to change teams and be on "Britney's side" right at the time when everything exploded.

On the other hand Ingham left under circumstances that made him seem very bad, not only that, but his entire time as counsel of Britney is, with all reason, very questionable especially after Britney's declarations (not to mention his involvement in the beginning to declare Britney incapable of hiring her own counsel). Ingham could've been in the right side of history if he didn't let this last for so long. Had he exploited his position as counsel for a few years then finally listen to Britney about terminating the conservatorship / removing Jamie, he would've passed as the guy that finally liberated Britney from her father, while still cashing in some money from his fees. Instead he apparently planned to drag this forever but now he has to pay.

I mean, even if it was for a year, he still had to pay for faking the entire thing about the capacity declaration, but had he done this years ago, no one would've even started this whole discovery that Rosengart is doing. Even since the whole hiatus and mental facility thing happened, Ingham still could've pretended to team up with Lynne to liberate Britney but he kept refusing to remove Jamie. The only good thing he did was facilitating Britney to talk to the judge, but even that was just too late for him to leave exonerated.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

So basically this 

Also Jodie and her team were paid. 

I think it's also important what the judge implied that when all the discovery is done, the case will be sent to another department that will continue with the criminal trial.

People keep doubting Rosengart all this time because no one has been sued yet, but it's all part of the process.

He's basically building the case, not just with evidence, but also with their declarations, that's why he's demanding Jamie and Robin to admit those things from the document, because what they respond is then gonna be used as a tool for the case as well, whether they confess their wrongdoings, or if they deny them and then turn out guilty.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block