Wednesday's conservatorship hearing: Britney given control of her money again

I *think* there is a misunderstanding as to what this is about. Pretty sure Judge Penny was talking about the funds that have still been withheld from Britney’s immediate access that were on reserve for the various legal payments being discussed / any money Zabel has been directly overseeing as previous Conservator of the Estate needs to be shifted to being under Britney’s direct control. 
I don’t think this had anything to do with parties returning money they shouldn’t have paid themselves with, etc. That is all still being investigated. This was just saying that all money that was part of Britney’s estate under the conservatorship is now to be directly owned by Britney alone - nobody else or other entity. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Penny is DONE with this case y'all! She's ready to push this case into criminal. LOL at her saying "don't go there" when Jamie's lawyer brought up her financials being the reason for the CONSERVATORSHIP. LOL She don't want this drama no more. 

Yay Britney gets her money back. Where are the people who attacked Rosengart??? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: Rosengart FIGHTS for Britney. 

They should definitely go there though. 

Again, after more than a decade of show trials it's hard to trust anyone. I will be impressed when all of these abusers are in prison, instead of having the audacity to try to bill the estate. I'm not here to fangirl over an attorney. He's not even my type. 

6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

YASSSSSS. I am so glad our girl will have access to HER money within 7 days! The money she worked her entire life for. Finally in her hands!

I thought she already had... 

3 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I want to know where the rest of her money is/ended up. Britney has to be worth at least 300-400 million dollars. These people need to go to prison.

That's probably in the SJB Trust that is out of the conservatorship, or in some of the companies that were set up during the conservatorship.

I was worried about that at first as well, but the fact that Rosengart not Britney herself has any comments on that whatsoever tends to make me believe that that money is just there, but nodbody talks about it bc it is in the trust or companies and not part of the c-ship. If it was really missing, wouldn't Rosengart have mentioned it at some point ? 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block