Britney's ex boyfriend to the NY Post: “Jamie Lynn and Jamie Spears are the absolute worst”

14 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

These people are money HUNGRY but never wanted to WORK for it. The only time JL did was when she was young and wanted the same attention Britney had. That show was handed to her. She has no motivation or ambition to work herself. She had a kid at 16 so what? Her mistake and honestly I feel like she is/was crazy enough to do that to make headlines as Brit WAS the news at that time. Anybody who thinks 2007 only thinks Britney. She owns that year. JL wants that $$$ and is an entitled spoiled brat even at 30 who never grew up and still uses her sister to profit. I just got done watching that Slo4n interview with the other Zoey castmate and its so clear she had someone write a book of lies for her to sell. Then you factor in the timing. Then you factor in her business manager who literally has major issues with every client and isnt qualified to be doing what she does. I also want to add that I do think Britney has lied and played the game herself so JL probably thinks its ok and normal BUT NOT when its against your own family. I doubt they were super close at any point with the ten year age difference and Britney working nonstop but I do believe JL was loved by her, jealous, and wanted the same attention because of entitlement. Shes a monster and unfortunately I think Brit helped create the monster she is today by spoiling her, getting her jobs, and allowing her to see the games of the industry. Its just sad because even though Brit always had good intentions for her sister, it back fired and now her sister is trying to ruin her for money and fame. 

Even if Britney lied, it was all to get out of the conservatorship. Whatever lies she told to get to where she is now, I support it. 

14 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

probably david. I remember earlier this year a former boyfriend spk out and everyone guessed it was david so he's probably speaking again. I wish Jason would say something bc they were together a long time too. HIs insta is private but I see where he's allowed some fans to follow him so if you're one of the fans that he's allowed to follow him please ask him about the situation

No. It’s tacky to message these people who are complete strangers to us. When they’re ready to share what they need to share they will do so 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block