Britney hints at a drag: "Shall I start from the beginning?," posts stunning new videos

KrisJ

1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

I think it’s come to the point now that that that was the first thing you thought of when it came to Britney and that’s not good she is so much more than her body.

Jaimie No-lip Lynn you just mad cuz more people care about Britney’s tacky selfies than your entire career 

• Haha 3

Damn I’m just going to have to start using my middle name around here, I assume you all approve of Jean, but for real though I’m just posting my opinion the whole JL thing is real immature, you think you’re so clever :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

If you don’t love Britney at her tacky selfies than you don’t deserve her at her toxic 🤷🏻‍♂️Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

The only way you are going to hear about her situation straight from her is ig...I doubt she’s going to do any interviews for a while. 

Britney did say in her testimony that she wants to do an interview 

I trust Britney and what she said out of her own mouth in her testimony. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Britney did say in her testimony that she wants to do an interview 

I trust Britney and what she said out of her own mouth in her testimony. 

Then she said she doesn't need to because the court being open allows her to speak. who knows. it wo't be for a while.

I think in legal terms, like the other user said, it's probably best to wait for everything to die down legally so that it doesn't get any more messy.

• Love 1

I know this is a bit extreme, but...

imagine if Britney drops a mixtape...:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
No one, and I mean no one...

will look twice at her sister after that...:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

ultimately, Britney could then take a breather from her 'only Fans'-like experience and remind the world she has credibility as a creator of music.

Jesus, should you be listening to my prayers, this day, please make it so...

the fanbase would be most grateful.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Serenity Rain said:

Then she said she doesn't need to because the court being open allows her to speak. who knows. it wo't be for a while.

I think in legal terms, like the other user said, it's probably best to wait for everything to die down legally so that it doesn't get any more messy.

That sounds good

58 minutes ago, edamamebeans said:

so pretty, not a girl teas

(down to pulling at her pants) :p

spacer.png

Respectfully, in 2002 she was barely pushing 20, revered by young people as cool, edgy, and relatable for the new millennium...

today, this same person is a mother of two, married twice, in her 40's, and traded in making records for spinning in her living room for Instagram...

while being engaged to someone who likely was not old enough to watch the videos she put out while in her prime...

NOT hating...

just being forced to accept reality...

someone hold me, please.

:kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block