Britney hints at a drag: "Shall I start from the beginning?," posts stunning new videos

KrisJ

9 hours ago, Anna Karina said:

Sorry for crashing the thread, but it baffles me everytime how people think that 40 year old women are nearly retired and I'm tired of it :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: Vera Wang is 72, a mother of two, and still posing in pink shorts and a glitter shirt:

And don't come at me with "B-but Vera is a fashion designer!", yeah no sh**, but she's wearing she same "inappropiate" ****, the only difference is Vera is wearing designer stuff and Britney had to order Shein for the last years. I can't how people forget Britney has always been a little messy, or do you all choose to ignore how she had stylists around her 24/7 when she was 20? Did no one of you see Chaotic? The carefully curated picture of Britney is what made people like her, but **** like this is what made a lot of people love her. She's real. And she always loved spinning!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Anna, how are you, today?

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am honored. I give you my word that I will not be dragging you in this post. Rest assured, we are on the same team and want the same thing. Fyi, including that spinning video was an excellent touch...#respect

Additionally, it is astounding how different and flattering our girl appears when in a professional circumstance. Furthermore, it is striking how Britney seems to have de-volved, post-ITZ. With Circus, it was as if she was starting from square 1.  

This woman has been nothing short of an inspiration to me for more than half of my life. Here breakdown inspired me to pursue a career in mental health counseling. Shout out to Vera and shout out to Britney. Forever a fan, simply one who is coming to terms with reality that the princess of pop now lives in her living room and Instagram. If that makes her happy than I am happy for her but as a fan...of music and performance...I hope you can understand why I might wish for more. 

All the best to you and the fanbase...<3

10 hours ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

What was the point of this? Literally anyone could try to paint someone in a bad light.

Respectfully, this is a musical legend who just broke free from a treacherous family who legally treated her as a slave for 13 years, she’s taking her life in the direction she pleases and that’s so empowering to see. Her fiancé is hot af. Her life is great.

...no shade, but this is a Britney Spears fan site...

take it easy. Respectfully, please consider that you will likely never get a check from this woman so please reconsider responding to me as if you are on her payroll. 

If it puts your mind at ease, I will still buy the new album, and I will stan her until my dying breath; however, I am allowed to have a difference of opinion. 

...and don't worry, when I see at the concert, I will be sure to act dignified and say 'hello'.

:wink_britney_everytime_white: 

Thanks again, for taking the time to rep our girl...<3

10 minutes ago, 517113 said:

...no shade, but this is a Britney Spears fan site...

take it easy. Respectfully, please consider that you will likely never get a check from this woman so please reconsider responding to me as if you are on her payroll. 

If it puts your mind at ease, I will still buy the new album, and I will stan her until my dying breath; however, I am allowed to have a difference of opinion. 

...and don't worry, when I see at the concert, I will be sure to act dignified and say 'hello'.

:wink_britney_everytime_white: 

Thanks again, for taking the time to rep our girl...<3

Sweetie my minds at ease no matter what you think 40 year old " ladies" should or shouldn’t do. I found your comment to be generally rude and more than a little archaic, that’s all. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Sweetie my minds at ease no matter what you think 40 year old " ladies" should or shouldn’t do. I found your comment to be generally rude and more than a little archaic, that’s all. 

Respectfully, on any other given day, I probably would have to agree with you. Truthfully, I surrender to you. We both want the same thing. I don't even mind the explicit photos, etc. Unfortunately, I am a fan of Britney's singing, albums and music videos...

if we received those as well...

rest assured you would not here a PEEP from me. The best possible outcome of this jamie lynn experience is that Britney puts out a diss track. Respectfully, she had her sister featured [on that 'album that will not be named'] so I feel she would be in her right to do so...

in short, I want no conflict with you, and if it comes to it, I humbly apologize...

I simply miss her as my favorite musician.

Britney, if you release one of those random bathroom singing videos again...

please know that I will be grateful to you!

:tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block