Britney posts about going out for dinner in LA: I cried over food in this beautiful restaurant

Transcript:

Spoiler

Ok, so I did it !!! I went to dinner at a very nice place in Los Angeles 🏙️ I didn't have any expectations at all because I haven't been out in a while ..... I was just told the food was great here ... I wanted to look cute so I actually put on a dress 👗 ... well sort of ... it was a loose dress. I hate wearing tight things out ... so to make it look better, I wore high boots with it 👢 ..... I get there and I'm immediately fidgety ... it was absolutely beautiful. I looked up and it was a glass roof, I could see the stars  ... Ok, but don't act too excited, you know I'm an adult and I have to be cool... I immediately go to the bathroom... holy crap !!! I wanted to stay in the bathroom forever !!!! It was so beautiful and the lady in there offered me candy 🍬!!! I declined ... it was so girly and they played music in there... I loved it !!! Then I went to my seat and was given the menu ... I had no idea what any of it said so they surprised me 🙀🙀🙀 First up.... It was the salad 🥗 HOLLLLLYYYY WOWZY !!! It was nice, cold lettuce on my tongue, yet crunchy and the cheese 🧀 was different. It was soft and a bit stronger so it had more of a taste ... It was soft and a bit stronger so it had more of a taste !!! I could feel my body coming to life ... is God food ??? I felt like I was 6 years old by the way this food made me feel !!!! I failed to mention I had my first glass of wine 🍷 in 13 years !!! I felt more **** in that restaurant than I ever have in my entire life .... Then I look up at the stars  wow, is this what I've been missing ??? Then the next serving comes, I can't explain it ... but it's like a crunchy sushi 🍣 with a sweet sauce. I wanted to literally dive into the bowl and swim in it 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ It made me want to cry, so I did !!! I cried over food in this beautiful restaurant .... I couldn't believe what I was experiencing with this food ... I looked around and saw a person who was identical to Julia Roberts but I was tripping... it wasn't her 😂😂😂 then the other serving came and I didn't have to wait long ... this time it was a clear raw sushi 🍣 nice on my palette but not as good as the others ... there were two more servings and then I decided to go but I will say it was one of the most magical 🪄 experiences of my life and I will never forget it ...

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.