Diamond White from the X Factor says the #FreeBritney movement gave her a lot of perspective about her former coach.

dfffff

50 minutes ago, Applejack said:

britney had the best group with the exception of the boy of the "you're going home sweetie" meme 

I’m still screaming how he became a ****star for a moment idk if he’s still one now, and also I remember one of the another kids was like they faked shot her house too and was trying to “exposed” what was going on but it didn’t work 

6 hours ago, Arianna said:

Yeah I remember her dissing her a few years back somehow trying to support Demi Lovato. But get your ten seconds girl.

this is a bit dramatic.

She admitted to getting a new perspective. 

She said she thought Britney didn't like her... probably would make sense how she would support Demi at that time than instead of Britney.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I’m still screaming how he became a ****star for a moment idk if he’s still one now, and also I remember one of the another kids was like they faked shot her house too and was trying to “exposed” what was going on but it didn’t work 

It was Bea Miller. But that is a common thing on X Factor... people really think that judges would bring the contestants and producing team to their homes?! Judges lease houses for that purpose...

On Diamond White... I think it's easier to first put the blame on other when you can't make it! Now that is "cool" to support Britney, she's back and "understands" a lot of things....*****, please! WEll, the only people that will be able to recognize her are Britney fans so...

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

In Germany, the winners even exchange numbers with their coaches and can call them at any time to ask anything and ask for help.

Ariana grande actually wants to do that, but it made headlines that she broke the rules of the contract she signed and it revealed what we thought was the truth.

The contestant and mentor relationship is just for show, contracts legally bind preventing any type of friendship or connection to happen even after the show..

I won't be surprised if Ariana won't return to another season of the voice. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block