Diamond White from the X Factor says the #FreeBritney movement gave her a lot of perspective about her former coach.

dfffff

4 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I know a lot of contestants spoke badly about Britney after x factor ended, but we're not surprised, Team con did everything they could to keep it that way. It was to their advantage.

the thing it's a mixture of, most reality shows are fake and manipulated by the production, and yeah, the conservatorship that was going on, so it's hard to tell where the line is

Everything from The Voice, American Idol, X Factor, and not just in the US, but for example here in Mexico, we always hear countless stories from contestants, and sometimes even the judges, speaking about the lack of  reality in all these "reality shows ". So unless you end up winning, but more importantly, there's a follow up and get an actual career and success after the show ends, there isn't a lot of nice stories to tell. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

i remember a girl named Adrienne Bailon also saying Britney "can't hold a conversation"... No one takes time to think what other are going through, they only judge... 

I remember watching that when it aired. the Real also deleted that video from their channel lol, it’s so pathetic 

I don't think Britney could do this type of show, or even idol..

Paula was the original sweetheart like Britney was, but she fought back with Simon..

I think had Britney dealt with the idol version of Simon, unlike Paula.  She probably would have cried with the constant negativity from Simon..

Britney is to hearted to tell someone they can't sing and they suck the way Simon was able to. 

But then again the entertainment industry is not made for good hearted people, it's made for people who are rude and not afraid to eliminate the competition to stay on top for a few more years..

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block