Why is everything leaking and yet no Rebellion

Who do you think owns the song? That’s how we can find it. 
I am HIGHLY skeptical about Sam L having the only copy. 

it was supposed to be part of B’s blackout album, right? So that’s RCA/Jive? But someone else must own the rights as well because a record label only cares about making money and would release it in a second if it actually existed

are any contract details about blackout publicly available?

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

Who do you think owns the song? That’s how we can find it. 
I am HIGHLY skeptical about Sam L having the only copy. 

it was supposed to be part of B’s blackout album, right? So that’s RCA/Jive? But someone else must own the rights as well because a record label only cares about making money and would release it in a second if it actually existed

are any contract details about blackout publicly available?

If anything Sony/RCA (who owns the back catalogue for Jive Records) owns the rights to the song.

20 minutes ago, Rik said:

It’s owned by Notes, who is dead. his family couldn’t find the track on his laptop…… but admitted they didn’t go through the whole thing.

Incorrect. Notes worked on the demo allegedly Scott Storch did the final and we don’t even know who contributed to writing it.., a lot of people have ownership of it and notes family can’t get access to notes’ laptop which hasn’t worked in years they have 18,000 files many of which are duplicates and the song is not there 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Rik said:

It’s owned by Notes, who is dead. his family couldn’t find the track on his laptop…… but admitted they didn’t go through the whole thing.

If Notes does own it, then his family could file a Freedom of Information Act request to RCA/Sony asking for the song (in my non legal opinion)….or maybe even Brit could do that now that she is free of Team Con.
I suspect Notes/Brit does not own it outright.

it seems like Larry is part of this story for some reason, even though he was fired during blackout, Bitter much Larry?

Larry wrote the email to Notes saying RCA didn’t want “to go in this direction.”

also, it is interesting that RCA took down the fan’s version of the song…IMO that means the song exists, because you can’t sue fans for copying a song that doesn’t exists. That could only happen in a country where the court system only functions for the rich to steal from creators…oh, wait, hmmm…

for anyone who is new to the Notes part of the story: 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

If Notes does own it, then his family could file a Freedom of Information Act request to RCA/Sony asking for the song (in my non legal opinion)….or maybe even Brit could do that now that she is free of Team Con.

it seems like Larry is part of this story for some reason, even though he was fired during blackout, Bitter much Larry?

Larry wrote the email to Notes saying RCA didn’t want “to go in this direction.”

also, it is interesting that RCA took down the fan’s version of the song…IMO that means the song exists, because you can’t sue fans for copying a song that doesn’t exists. That could only happen in a country where the court system only functions for the rich to steal from creators…oh, wait, hmmm…

for anyone who is new to the Notes part of the story: 

Omg thank u for this amazing explanation for real

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Blfc1 said:

His family and Britney probably don't care about releasing the song though, I doubt the thought even crosses Britney's mind, it's only still a big deal for a section of her fanbase who wanna hear it

The loop of that song that is online, doesn't fail to creep the f out of me. The instrumental is really weird, there's some background voices that I can't tell what they're saying, and little subtle sound effects that are just weird. The song definitely is dark lol but truly, not really a good song though, the lyrics are good, but the song it itself, it's a little weak

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block